[Official] SG Note in the Philippines

Search This thread

noteandfound

Nov 11, 2012
munoz
have you tried it? did you find bugs in there ? :) i just want to clear my doubts in choosing this rom

can you tell me how to install it ?:)

by the way Sweet ROM V10 LT9 4.1.2

is it compatible with my phone ?

jelly bean 4.1.2
baseband version n7000XXLSO
kernel version
3.0.31-906407
dpi@DELL237 #3
SMP PREEMPT Tue Feb 19 22:05:07 KST 2013
Build number
JZO54K.N7000JPLSB

I dont see any bugs on any of those Roms.
Yes they are compatible.

Reboot to recovery
Flash philz kernel.
Reboot to recovery again.
Do the wipes.
Install.

Read the OP of those roms for extra info.

Reactions: GTN7000User

noteandfound

Nov 11, 2012
munoz
Wipe data factory reset.
Wipe cache.
Wipe dalvik cache.
Format system.
Format preload.

Or click the "clean install" option on Philz recovery. Its below wipe data factory reset.

Edit: this will remove all user apps installed. Better make a titanium backup or whatever.

Reactions: GTN7000User

mumsawitch

Sep 22, 2012
Quezon City
hey anybody here using PA? i registered to supersurf just now and i can't use my mobile data.. my mobile data is on but i can't get any ~signal~ i think. first time that has happened to me cos i'm always using TW roms

mumsawitch

Sep 22, 2012
Quezon City
Do you guys know where I can buy a micro usb port? I don't want it to get fixed in Greenhills cos they're gonna rip me off. I just want to know where I can buy parts.

Kalicia Keys

Oct 11, 2013
Hello mga dong! I just wanted to know what would be a good kernel for overclocking? Im using glory rom 4.5 tw based 4.1.2 jb with existing philz kernel wc wouldnt work for overclocking. Thanks!

-A

jpmiv

Nov 29, 2011
Wife upgraded to Note 3 so I now use the Note 1. Still alive after almost two years but with a bit of image burn up top where the browser/FB title bar usually is. Battery died just before it was a year old. Second battery is behaving for now.

Running stock JB. Sim unlocked from Smart using GalaxSim.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i would like to start the ball rolling on this thread that may somewhat cater to the filipino owners, users and lovers of the galaxy note...

being a new owner, i would like to find resources and share knowledge base for the galaxy note from our fellow pinoys...

i hope this thread blossoms as it does with our own galaxy s2 thread in the sgs2 string...

mabuhay and thanks!
    Anyone here with a note from smart and had a battery replaced? I noticed my battery has a small bulge so I want to replace it. I dont know whether the battery is covered by the warranty since its not part of the phone. If ever I wouldnt get a replacement battery from smart, can anyone give me battery suggestions, how much and where to buy them? Im looking for not so expensive batteries, 2500mA or more original as long as its size is the same as the original samsung battery.

you can buy them in the mall, it's about P1,000 - P1,500. About those prices for I bought mine for 1,200.
    Anyone here with a note from smart and had a battery replaced? I noticed my battery has a small bulge so I want to replace it. I dont know whether the battery is covered by the warranty since its not part of the phone. If ever I wouldnt get a replacement battery from smart, can anyone give me battery suggestions, how much and where to buy them? Im looking for not so expensive batteries, 2500mA or more original as long as its size is the same as the original samsung battery.

Mine came from smart. 8 months old and my battery's bulging as well. Iirc, batteries of any kind are not covered by warranty. Just get the oem bateries from samsung. They don't cost much anyway.

Sent from my Asylumized shopping cart.
    Yes I'm rooted and running midnote 2.0 ICS rom. It comes packaged with LP1 kernel and CWM

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201

thanks...any tutorials on how to start?any how does the usb jig method work on the note btw

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
    Wipe data factory reset.
    Wipe cache.
    Wipe dalvik cache.
    Format system.
    Format preload.

Or click the "clean install" option on Philz recovery. Its below wipe data factory reset.

Edit: this will remove all user apps installed. Better make a titanium backup or whatever.