[ROM] AOKP(Jellybean 4.2.2 )Task650 (3.19.2013) (WIFI ONLY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
I wanted to bring you guys some AOKP releases with other mods and code changes to the Galaxy Tab 10.1.​
wurd2.png

A Big Thanks Goes to the AOKP Team & CyanogenMod Team. Without their source this wouldn't be possible. Go thank them, tweet them, and donate to them. Also a HUGE thanks to mrgoat for the hosting!!!​
If you decide that you are not going to read all of the information provided in this OP then GTFO.​

screenshot2013031918222.png

screenshot2013031918195.png

screenshot2013031918201.png

RULES​

1.) You must read the Installation Instructions before installing this ROM or posting in this thread.

2.) If you don't like how I run this thread. Leave. You do not have to be here and you are not forced to read it. You are doing so on your own free will.

3.) If you don't like something that someone has to say. DO NOT RESPOND!!! It's that simple. Your personal opinions DO NOT BELONG HERE! Please leave them out of this thread. I will do the responding and so will the Moderators.

4.)This is not a "captain save a hoe" thread. It's not your job to stand up or fight for what you believe in here. This is a development thread! Leave it at that!

5.) Search before posting here. You are most likely not the only one to have the question/issue.

6.) Have fun in this thread. I don't mind if we have some fun, joke around, or whatever. As long as it's fun. ;)

7.) If you're going to post here, keep it to this ROM and this ROM only (unless its fun as mentioned above). It is useless to compare to Stock ROMs, CM10 ROMS, ect...

changelog2.png

Code:
[B][U][I]AOKP 4.2.2 Jellybean 3.19.2013[/I][/U][/B]
Initial release...
I've disabled the bootanimation for now as I don't like how sh$tty the standard bootanimations looked on this device. So it will just be a black screen on boot up for now. I will be creating a custom one for future releases. ;)
OTA Updating will not be activated for a couple releases. I want to test the waters here first.
This has the latest kernel from pershoot
I forgot to fix the dimensions in the Lockscreen Target Setup so I will be fixing those for next release. You will have to set them up while in Portrait Mode. ;)

installation1.png

Make sure you have CWM or TWRP Recovery
MAKE A NANDROID
Boot into recovery
Wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache, and wipe dalvik cache, then go into mounts & storage and format system (if using CWM). To format system w/TWRP, select Wipe then System!!!(If already on AOKP 4.2.2 you should be able to just wipe cache & dalvik. If you have ANY ISSUES, FULLY WIPE BEFORE POSTING IN THIS THREAD!!!)
Flash ROM
Flash Gapps
Reboot

downloads4.png

You have to flash Gapps every time you flash an update!

Jellybean
NEW!!!
AOKP 4.2.2 Jellybean Build 3.19.2013
Download HERE

Mirror
Download HERE

NEW!Gapps for Jellybean (4.2.2) 3.4.2013
Download HERE
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kernels
Underwear Kernel (My rendition of the stock CM Kernel. It's the one packaged with this ROM.)
Coming Soon...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old Releases
None yet...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

contribute1.png

If you want to donate to me just click the "Donate to me button" under my avatar or click the PayPal Button ---->

These guys spend countless of hours doing this for next to nothing. Posts, views, and donations encourage them, and everyone else who helps out.

Donate to Roman
Donate to Whitehawkx
Donate to Zaphod-Beeble
Donate to ProTekk
Donate to Sethyx
Donate to SteveSpear
Donate to MarcLandis
Donate to Sixstringsg
Donate to AdamtheCashew
Donate to Xoomdev
Donate to Birdman
Donate to Khas'Mek
Donate to Kwes1020
Donate to JustReboot

Donate to CyanogenMod

Every donation is cherished and loved.
---->

source2m.png

Check out the ROM source ( https://github.com/AOKP ) on github. Open source, in the spirit of community kangage.

Last edited:

wlighter

Aug 9, 2011
Glad to see you back in action....

Btw, I thought Android 4.1.x is Jellybean.

4.0.4 should still be considered ICS right?

Last edited:

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
I think task is hinting that he believes he will be able to port the stock ics up to Jelly Bean. That's why this is "the beginning" of that. I do agree though, the title is miss leading but can't hate at task.

Sent from my MoPho!

I'm already working on it. Should be able to get it finished in not too much longer.

msedek

Apr 3, 2012
Santiago de chile
Just a little question what's the hate about p7500? I mean it's the same device with a modem and 1 extra icon and 1 extra menu for 3g options and thetering

I know you only own a p7510 but also does pershoot and Maple syrup but they supports 3G as well... How hard could it be for you to support it too

Sent from my GT-P7500 using xda premium

Reactions: daniel_fm

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Just a little question what's the hate about p7500? I mean it's the same device with a modem and 1 extra icon and 1 extra menu for 3g options and thetering

I know you only own a p7510 but also does pershoot and Maple syrup but they supports 3G as well... How hard could it be for you to support it too

i dont want to support 3G

Towle

Retired Forum Moderator
Oct 26, 2010
The Wild
goo is down. Can't even access the home page.

EDIT: It's up and running again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I wanted to bring you guys some AOKP releases with other mods and code changes to the Galaxy Tab 10.1.​
    wurd2.png

A Big Thanks Goes to the AOKP Team & CyanogenMod Team. Without their source this wouldn't be possible. Go thank them, tweet them, and donate to them. Also a HUGE thanks to mrgoat for the hosting!!!​
    If you decide that you are not going to read all of the information provided in this OP then GTFO.​

screenshot2013031918222.png

screenshot2013031918195.png

screenshot2013031918201.png

RULES​

1.) You must read the Installation Instructions before installing this ROM or posting in this thread.

2.) If you don't like how I run this thread. Leave. You do not have to be here and you are not forced to read it. You are doing so on your own free will.

3.) If you don't like something that someone has to say. DO NOT RESPOND!!! It's that simple. Your personal opinions DO NOT BELONG HERE! Please leave them out of this thread. I will do the responding and so will the Moderators.

4.)This is not a "captain save a hoe" thread. It's not your job to stand up or fight for what you believe in here. This is a development thread! Leave it at that!

5.) Search before posting here. You are most likely not the only one to have the question/issue.

6.) Have fun in this thread. I don't mind if we have some fun, joke around, or whatever. As long as it's fun. ;)

7.) If you're going to post here, keep it to this ROM and this ROM only (unless its fun as mentioned above). It is useless to compare to Stock ROMs, CM10 ROMS, ect...

changelog2.png

Code:
    [B][U][I]AOKP 4.2.2 Jellybean 3.19.2013[/I][/U][/B]
    Initial release...
    I've disabled the bootanimation for now as I don't like how sh$tty the standard bootanimations looked on this device. So it will just be a black screen on boot up for now. I will be creating a custom one for future releases. ;)
    OTA Updating will not be activated for a couple releases. I want to test the waters here first.
    This has the latest kernel from pershoot
    I forgot to fix the dimensions in the Lockscreen Target Setup so I will be fixing those for next release. You will have to set them up while in Portrait Mode. ;)

installation1.png

Make sure you have CWM or TWRP Recovery
    MAKE A NANDROID
    Boot into recovery
    Wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache, and wipe dalvik cache, then go into mounts & storage and format system (if using CWM). To format system w/TWRP, select Wipe then System!!!(If already on AOKP 4.2.2 you should be able to just wipe cache & dalvik. If you have ANY ISSUES, FULLY WIPE BEFORE POSTING IN THIS THREAD!!!)
    Flash ROM
    Flash Gapps
    Reboot

downloads4.png

You have to flash Gapps every time you flash an update!

Jellybean
    NEW!!!
    AOKP 4.2.2 Jellybean Build 3.19.2013
    Download HERE

Mirror
    Download HERE

NEW!Gapps for Jellybean (4.2.2) 3.4.2013
    Download HERE
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kernels
    Underwear Kernel (My rendition of the stock CM Kernel. It's the one packaged with this ROM.)
    Coming Soon...

Old Releases
    None yet...

contribute1.png

If you want to donate to me just click the "Donate to me button" under my avatar or click the PayPal Button ---->

These guys spend countless of hours doing this for next to nothing. Posts, views, and donations encourage them, and everyone else who helps out.

Donate to Roman
    Donate to Whitehawkx
    Donate to Zaphod-Beeble
    Donate to ProTekk
    Donate to Sethyx
    Donate to SteveSpear
    Donate to MarcLandis
    Donate to Sixstringsg
    Donate to AdamtheCashew
    Donate to Xoomdev
    Donate to Birdman
    Donate to Khas'Mek
    Donate to Kwes1020
    Donate to JustReboot

Donate to CyanogenMod

Every donation is cherished and loved.
    ---->

source2m.png

Check out the ROM source ( https://github.com/AOKP ) on github. Open source, in the spirit of community kangage.
    Thread has taken on a huge change. No more TW threads for me. Welcome to my AOKP. New release available in the OP for download. ;)
    This is a Dev thread - not the Off-Topic section, Facebook or Twitter

No-one cares that you're downloading the ROM or that you can't wait to flash it or that you just saw this thread and wet yourself with excitement.

If you have a genuine question or bug, then post here.
    If all you want to do is express your excitement or thanks, then do so by clicking the
    thank.png
    THANKS button on the OP or by donating some money to Task650, not by filling this thread up with crap.

i dont want to support 3G
    This thread is going to change in the future.

screenshot2013010620042.png

sent from my AT&T SGS3