*[Q] modifying the status bas of android 4.3

Search This thread

raymondhani00

Feb 7, 2014
Hii ... I want to edit my status bar or change it. With another one of the custom rom Omni. Kitkat4.4 customized for s3 ...so I opened the systemUI using apktools and extracted it and opened the layout folder to find sooo many xml files of the. Stats bar ... so I don't know what files to edit or to copy from the other rom to the stock 4.3 which I have and is it right to change in the xml files or there is another codes that I may change ... I want to know how does it works (noting that I. Want to get all those features in the kitkat on 4.3 cause I found. Some issues I'm the. Wifi slow connection and the stock apps are missed and slow battery charging so if there is a way to fix that that would be nice from you**) please ask me if there is u decleared part in my question*

SMillerNL

Sep 6, 2011
Amsterdam
What files you'll need to edit totally depends on what part of the statusbar you want to change.
Then there's the point of copying over files, which is (most of the time) not an advisable option because there can be so many changes between them, and you even the slightest mistakes will softbrick your device. So be careful, and try to walk before you can run. Follow some guides first and then go and try stuff on your own.
As for fixing hardware issues, that's something totally different. And can only be done when compiling ROMs from source. (again, first walk. Then run)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 4 met Tapatalk

Reactions: raymondhani00

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What files you'll need to edit totally depends on what part of the statusbar you want to change.
    Then there's the point of copying over files, which is (most of the time) not an advisable option because there can be so many changes between them, and you even the slightest mistakes will softbrick your device. So be careful, and try to walk before you can run. Follow some guides first and then go and try stuff on your own.
    As for fixing hardware issues, that's something totally different. And can only be done when compiling ROMs from source. (again, first walk. Then run)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 4 met Tapatalk