any app like Z4root, universal root, gingerbreak for sidekick4g?

Search This thread

RichieRich84

May 23, 2011
Washington
I would like links to do so/.apk. I did this to my dell streak 7 rooted with the gingerbreak1.2.apk stock works great. Any help would be nice. I like to hack game and remove bloatwear plus the other user friendly features. I don't have a computer I chose my ds7 instead of a pc. Cliq XT was first device. Any help would+1 rep.

AndroidBotx

Jan 21, 2012
Reno/Tahoe
Wow. Z4root......i havent used that sense my Droid X days. Its extremely outdated. The dev never updated the app to work with new devices so it will not work on any device anymore. Universal root is even older then z4root so that wont work at all. And gingerbreak is only for 2.3+ devices only. So no none of them will work. Sorry.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

I would like links to do so/.apk. I did this to my dell streak 7 rooted with the gingerbreak1.2.apk stock works great. Any help would be nice. I like to hack game and remove bloatwear plus the other user friendly features. I don't have a computer I chose my ds7 instead of a pc. Cliq XT was first device. Any help would+1 rep.

superoneclick
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1100513

this is how you root the sidekick4g

and the faq:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1206991

Greg

Roundtableprez

Jun 27, 2011
Arcade shopper linked you to the rooting method of the phone. Its not hard to download and press a button. Because that's seriously how easy it is.just have to have a computer. I'm pretty sure none of the market apps work to root our sidekick. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong

Sent from my SGH-T839 using XDA

RichieRich84

May 23, 2011
Washington
I don't have a computer and just about every device you can find a .apk root app. So I ask again is their another way other than using a computer to root. NO Computer!

ReActiveDisorder

Apr 12, 2012
You HAVE TO AND NEED TO use a computer to root the SK4G. This device has no app to auto root the device for you.

DuctTapedGoat

Apr 14, 2012
UnlockRoot

UnlockRoot worked great on my SK4G - very straightforward and very effective. More stable than SuperOneClick by far.

RichieRich84

May 23, 2011
Washington
Is unlock root a computer program or what? I used super one click at but buddies house it worked fine. Simple to download the drivers for the phone then super one click extract files and click root bam done, but and app would have been so much easier.

Top Liked Posts