Strange sd card problem?

Search This thread

Shadow Guardian

Oct 5, 2011
Mumbai
Hey guys
Recently I'm having a strange problem with my sd card
I noticed that even when I was deleting files, they used to come back so I decided to format my sd card
If I mount it as usb storage from the computer, the format works but as soon as I reboot, all the files reappear and the card is formatted back to exfat.
If I use the adapter it tells me that the storage is write protected
Please please someone help me
Thanks in advance :)
If this is helpful:- I recently updated my phone from XXUGMJ9 to XXUGMK6

Last edited:

boomboomer

Jun 30, 2010
Download the sd format tool and wipe the card again, if still the same then throw it away.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Shadow Guardian

SlackingVeteran

Mar 24, 2013
Download the sd format tool and wipe the card again, if still the same then throw it away.

Perfect hit!! :good:

Hey guys
I noticed that even when I was deleting files, they used to come back so I decided to format my sd card
If I mount it as usb storage from the computer, the format works but as soon as I reboot, all the files reappear and the card is formatted back to exfat.
There is no other answer than @boomboomer said . Does this problem occur with other SD card too? Have you checked other SD cards too?

Reactions: Shadow Guardian

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Perfect hit!! :good:

Hey guys
    There is no other answer than @boomboomer said . Does this problem occur with other SD card too? Have you checked other SD cards too?