Where to download GearManagerStub.apk ?

Search This thread

oh.yes

Dec 18, 2007
Dear All,

I am using S4 zoom, but the new Gear Manager v1.5 cannot start up, and I think i need GearManagerStub.apk to work, anyone know where I can download this?

And could this can be installed in 4.2.2, which is my S4 zoom current version.

Thanks in Advance

ksujace

May 25, 2007
Chicago
When I tapped the charger NFC to my I9505G (Google Edition S4) it downloaded the Gear Manager Stub and setup the device without issue.

The problem I'm having is when my Gear is connected it seems to screw up the Physical Keyboard. I lose access to the keyboard in all my other apps. In Language & Input my Physical Keyboard is listed as SA_MUSIC_REMOTE_CONTROL

((UPDATE))
Easy Fix - Just Turned Off Physical Keyboard , appears it was trying to use the GG as a keyboard via Bluetooth. All is well. Working with very little pain on the Google Edition S4.

Now I just need to see if I can find the Weather Widget and Pedometer

Last edited:

cdscrase

Dec 26, 2013
Follow up to I9505G + GS4 GPe

Hi ksujace,

I'm in a similar boat as you in that I have the same devices. Thanks for the tip on turning off the physical keyboard, that is a huge help. I'd love any ideas you have about improving the rest of the outstanding issues (pedometer, weather, etc). If you've learned anything new, would greatly appreciate your insight.

Thanks

When I tapped the charger NFC to my I9505G (Google Edition S4) it downloaded the Gear Manager Stub and setup the device without issue.

The problem I'm having is when my Gear is connected it seems to screw up the Physical Keyboard. I lose access to the keyboard in all my other apps. In Language & Input my Physical Keyboard is listed as SA_MUSIC_REMOTE_CONTROL

((UPDATE))
Easy Fix - Just Turned Off Physical Keyboard , appears it was trying to use the GG as a keyboard via Bluetooth. All is well. Working with very little pain on the Google Edition S4.

Now I just need to see if I can find the Weather Widget and Pedometer

htowngator

Mar 31, 2008
Hi ksujace,

I'm in a similar boat as you in that I have the same devices. Thanks for the tip on turning off the physical keyboard, that is a huge help. I'd love any ideas you have about improving the rest of the outstanding issues (pedometer, weather, etc). If you've learned anything new, would greatly appreciate your insight.

Thanks

Anyone have the apk link that works? This one is dead.

Top Liked Posts