Losing signal after flashing kitkat rom

Search This thread

kingofthebraves

Mar 11, 2010
Manila
Anyone else experiencing this problem? I was running stock 4.2.2 with no problems and now I'm having erratic signal problems. I've tried 3 different roms and even got roms and they are all the same. Never had this problem on stock. Can I just flash a lower to rectify my problem or is this a kit at related issue?

Joku1981

Jun 4, 2012
Anyone else experiencing this problem? I was running stock 4.2.2 with no problems and now I'm having erratic signal problems. I've tried 3 different roms and even got roms and they are all the same. Never had this problem on stock. Can I just flash a lower to rectify my problem or is this a kit at related issue?
The most normal is that u have wrong baseband. Dial *#1234# and attach it here.

* SOLUTION: Flash 2 times same Kit Kat firmware :highfive:

Reactions: kingofthebraves

Lennyz1988

May 15, 2009
Amsterdam
Do you have TWRP recovery? If not flash that recovery and then flash the rom you want after a full wipe.

I dont know why but some roms give no signal when flashed with other recovery.

Joku1981

Jun 4, 2012
Sorry but do you mean I have to flash the same rom again? No need for full wipe or anything?

AP:I9505XXUGNE5
CP: i9505ZHUDMI1
I see your CP is i9505ZHUDMI1. You should flash this ONE for avoid problems.

* COUNCIL: Always dial *#1234# when u finish of flash NEW firmware for see if all is ok. In this case have to appears:
PDA: I9505ZHUFNB3
CSC: I9505ZZHFNB3
MODEM: I9505ZHUFNB3

Last edited:

kingofthebraves

Mar 11, 2010
Manila
That's the stock Rom for the hk s4 variant. Is there anyway I can continue to use custom roms while getting back my signal strength?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Joku1981

Jun 4, 2012
That's the stock Rom for the hk s4 variant. Is there anyway I can continue to use custom roms while getting back my signal strength?

Yeah, you need a custom recovery (TWRP/Philz Touch) for install customs roms. This will active KNOX (KNOX 0x1) and will void ur warranty. Only for your info :highfive:

kingofthebraves

Mar 11, 2010
Manila
Yeah, you need a custom recovery (TWRP/Philz Touch) for install customs roms. This will active KNOX (KNOX 0x1) and will void ur warranty. Only for your info :highfive:

I'm on a custom rom now with a custom recovery installed.

I'm sorry but I am confused. Are you trying to say that after flashing a Rom I need to flash a radio that's for hk?

The file you told me to download is 1.5gb I'm assuming it's a full Rom. Is there any way I can continue to use echo Rom while changing pda only? :)

Joku1981

Jun 4, 2012
I'm on a custom rom now with a custom recovery installed.

I'm sorry but I am confused. Are you trying to say that after flashing a Rom I need to flash a radio that's for hk?

The file you told me to download is 1.5gb I'm assuming it's a full Rom. Is there any way I can continue to use echo Rom while changing pda only? :)

You should tell me before that u had a custom rom installed. Well, things change now.
The problem maybe is the custom rom u have installed. Install one older version or simply ask in correct thread of the custom rom.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The most normal is that u have wrong baseband. Dial *#1234# and attach it here.

* SOLUTION: Flash 2 times same Kit Kat firmware :highfive:
    Lol I've tried echo Rom, omega Rom and Ge roms and they all have signal issues.

Flash again STOCK ROM android 4.2.2 if all was ok for ya before and problem solved :highfive: