Need Archikitchen help!

Search This thread

elliwigy

Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
XDA App Taskforce
Hey,

I am having trouble getting my rom to flash.. Here are the steps I've taken:

1: Downloaded Beans base and extracted it.

2: Fired up Archikitchen and started new project (create rom zip from rom zip)

3: Copied extracted rom (Beans base) into project folder created by Archikitchen.

4: Added mods and removed bloat from app and priv-app in project folder.

5: Went into Archikitchen and pressed bb to build rom zip.

6: Went in to OUTPUT folder and extracted rom zip I just created.

7: Copied META-INF folder from Beans base into rom I extracted from OUTPUT folder and replaced what was built with Archikitchen.

8: Compressed my rom back into a zip and moved it to my external sd card.

Depending on what I try, Ive gotten an updater script error, updater binary error, as well as just error flashing in safestrap on rom slot 1.

I have successfuly flashed Ricks rom and Beans base rom so I know its not my safestrap.

Ive tried Beans base meta folder as well as using Ricks base meta folder etc. and always get some errors. Please help by letting me know if Ive missed a step or what I could try out.

Mister has been a ton of help but we cant seem to figure out why it wont flash.

I have a rom under 700mb currently id like to upload after I can get it to flash. I havent messed with anything that would affect the flashing of the rom and all changes have been in app folder and priv-app folders only.

Thanks in advance for any help you could provide!

Sent from my SM-G900V using XDA Premium HD app

Edit: Resolved!

Last edited:

McAtom

May 7, 2014
Hey,

I am having trouble getting my rom to flash.. Here are the steps I've taken:

1: Downloaded Beans base and extracted it.

2: Fired up Archikitchen and started new project (create rom zip from rom zip)

3: Copied extracted rom (Beans base) into project folder created by Archikitchen.

4: Added mods and removed bloat from app and priv-app in project folder.

5: Went into Archikitchen and pressed bb to build rom zip.

6: Went in to OUTPUT folder and extracted rom zip I just created.

7: Copied META-INF folder from Beans base into rom I extracted from OUTPUT folder and replaced what was built with Archikitchen.

8: Compressed my rom back into a zip and moved it to my external sd card.

Depending on what I try, Ive gotten an updater script error, updater binary error, as well as just error flashing in safestrap on rom slot 1.

I have successfuly flashed Ricks rom and Beans base rom so I know its not my safestrap.

Ive tried Beans base meta folder as well as using Ricks base meta folder etc. and always get some errors. Please help by letting me know if Ive missed a step or what I could try out.

Mister has been a ton of help but we cant seem to figure out why it wont flash.

I have a rom under 700mb currently id like to upload after I can get it to flash. I havent messed with anything that would affect the flashing of the rom and all changes have been in app folder and priv-app folders only.

Thanks in advance for any help you could provide!

Sent from my SM-G900V using XDA Premium HD app

Edit: Resolved!

Hey Elli, what did you end up doing to resolve? I'm having the same troubles now... :(

Last edited: