Xperia Z Walkman for Stock Rom

Search This thread

Mach5

Nov 30, 2013
Delhi
Introducing all new Xperia Z Walkman having Ice-cool effects and completely revamped UI with working Visualizer !!!
*Without even root*

KW1Hiw5.png

3NDnSV8.png

dCHH1K0.png

iUxbMwJ.png

rZ0agB6.png

w0jMdCt.png

BnGNqFv.png

Walkman : https://www.mediafire.com/?ijvd2ncb3wx614r

Visualizer : http://www.mediafire.com/download/25h78p7yfkrk3t5/SemcMusicVisualizer.apk

Just Install like Normal APK

*Disclaimer* I found these files from various system dumps of Xperia Devices( as Xperia Z visualizer wasn't working, I used different device's one), PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE THE ORIGINAL POST just Reply.

Press the thanks button ;)

PS If you have flashed Rizal Lovins Walkman, go to system>apps and delete SemcVisualiser.apk from there, and then install the above one as normal apk to work :))

Last edited:

F@HIM

Jan 16, 2014
Mumbai
Hey guys, this is the Xperia M's Walkman app working completely on Galaxy Core. As Xperia M is slightly smaller than Core, you might see some unnecessary spacing in app, but that's worth getting Walkman UI isn't it ? ;)

I didn't ported/shared/did something, my friend bought the phone and he lost some files, so I asked in Xperia M Q&A to retrieve back those files and to my surprise, without rooting or xLoud function they worked on Core too!

Just Download the attachment and install as normal apk, and you can press thanks too ! :p

Not working bro its telling problem parsing the package...and anyways how can an walkman apk have a size of 64 kb.....it should be atleast 14mb plus

Always Press the THANKS button if helped......:) :) :)

Reactions: jadejarj

trieule9786

Jul 11, 2013
Thanks. Working with me core duos. Install as normal app and enjoy. Beside i install viper4android for sound enhenciments.

Mach5

Nov 30, 2013
Delhi
25+ downloads and only 5 thanks??? This is kinda ridiculous provided we have handful of ports,apps and roms :/ :(

jmindset

Oct 18, 2012
Edit music info doesn't work? How come?

Sent from my LG-LG870 using XDA Free mobile app

jmindset

Oct 18, 2012
No matter what you try, it won't work. It didn't even worked with the complete walkman package of z1 by Rizal lovins. I guess it only works in Sony devices.

Sent from my GT-I8262 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

And I also noticed that the background stays purple. The background doesn't change with the album art. And it doesn't have many options

Mach5

Nov 30, 2013
Delhi
And I also noticed that the background stays purple. The background doesn't change with the album art. And it doesn't have many options

If you want the background art changing feature, you need to flash Rizal Lovins Walkman package, I don't have the link google it.
PS Visualiser will not work so delete SemcVisualiser from system>apps> after flashing then normal install the one I provided

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Introducing all new Xperia Z Walkman having Ice-cool effects and completely revamped UI with working Visualizer !!!
    *Without even root*

KW1Hiw5.png

3NDnSV8.png

dCHH1K0.png

iUxbMwJ.png

rZ0agB6.png

w0jMdCt.png

BnGNqFv.png

Walkman : https://www.mediafire.com/?ijvd2ncb3wx614r

Visualizer : http://www.mediafire.com/download/25h78p7yfkrk3t5/SemcMusicVisualizer.apk

Just Install like Normal APK

*Disclaimer* I found these files from various system dumps of Xperia Devices( as Xperia Z visualizer wasn't working, I used different device's one), PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE THE ORIGINAL POST just Reply.

Press the thanks button ;)

PS If you have flashed Rizal Lovins Walkman, go to system>apps and delete SemcVisualiser.apk from there, and then install the above one as normal apk to work :))
    Hey guys, this is the Xperia M's Walkman app working completely on Galaxy Core. As Xperia M is slightly smaller than Core, you might see some unnecessary spacing in app, but that's worth getting Walkman UI isn't it ? ;)

I didn't ported/shared/did something, my friend bought the phone and he lost some files, so I asked in Xperia M Q&A to retrieve back those files and to my surprise, without rooting or xLoud function they worked on Core too!

Just Download the attachment and install as normal apk, and you can press thanks too ! :p

Not working bro its telling problem parsing the package...and anyways how can an walkman apk have a size of 64 kb.....it should be atleast 14mb plus

Always Press the THANKS button if helped......:) :) :)
    Ok that was a mistake. Sorry. OK now I already pressed the thanks button.
    Edit music info doesn't work? How come?

No matter what you try, it won't work. It didn't even worked with the complete walkman package of z1 by Rizal lovins. I guess it only works in Sony devices.

Sent from my GT-I8262 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app