[APP][UPDATER]CyanDelta Updater(BETA): Perfect CyanogenMod Updater

Search This thread

gptrshbh

Nov 27, 2014
Issue: trying to install new nightly (20131229) of CM11 for maguro. Am on very previous nightly (20131226), twrp v.2632 and once it gets to recovery, after launching installation in cyandelta, I get error in twrp:

E:zip signature verification failed: 1
E: error installing zip file 'file path'

Anyone?

I received the similar problem ! did you found any solution to it?
also since the signature verification is failed should i go ahead with it.?

hgmichna

Aug 28, 2010
Munich
michna.com
Update modified system

I use a OnePlus One with the provided Cyanogen OS updates. (Anybody else here with this phone, by the way?)

The one thing that irks me is that I make minor modifications to the system, for example, I install SuperSU and I change one configuration file to swap the hardware keys: back and menu.

These modifications to the system partition prevent the normal OTA updates, because these only work when the system partition is completely untouched. I have to wait until the full update ZIP file appears, and then I have to make all modifications again every time, re-rooting, changing the configuration file, etc.

This behavior of the updater is not good for me, because the modifications I make very rarely prevent the update. If I could get an update file that simply did not check all files to the last bit, my life would be easier.

Can CyanDelta solve these problems for me? Can it do its update without checking irrelevant parts of the installation?

Of course I understand that it cannot work when that same configuration file happens to be changed in the original too, but that is unlikely, and I would gladly bear that risk and do a backup before each updating, just in case.

Lobo17

Sep 9, 2016
Cyandelta crashes on start

Hi there,

I got an issue. The cyandelta app does not start. After install the app won't start. The german massage popup is "cyandelta wurde beendet". What can I do. Divice is S4 (GT I9195) got a nightly running (CM 13.1 - 20161122 serranoltexx). Android 6.0.1
Disabling Firewall, rootcloak, xprivacy or XPosed-Framework does not help.

Can anny one help. Any ideas.
Greetings
Lobo

Reactions: bhairav sarkar

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi All :)
    I want to share you an Amazing and Perfect Cyanogenmod Updater App
    CyanDelta Updater

Tired of download 200 MB everyday to get your latest CM nightly?

CyanDelta lets you update your CyanogenMod ROM by downloading just a small delta file (about 10 MB) instead of a big full zip file each time. With CyanDelta you can finally update your ROM in just some minutes even with a slow and expensive 2G or 3G connection!

CyanDelta is a perfect “CM Updater” and “ROM Manager” replacement, since it can notify you when new updates are available and it can also automatically install the new zips via recovery.

Main features:
    ✓ Security: all downloaded data is digitally signed by us to prevent manomissions.
    ✓ Recovery zip install: it can automatically reboot to recovery, install the ROM zip and other additional zips (kernel, modem...), wipe dalvik cache and reboot (requires root)
    ✓ Update notification: when a ROM update is available, CyanDelta will notify you!
    ✓ High efficiency deltas: it uses the RFC3284 VCDIFF algorithm and some magic to produce really small deltas.
    ✓ Supports TWRP and CWM-based recovery (but not the closed-source ClockworkMod, since it's locked down by its author to only work with ROM Manager). If you have an unsupported recovery just manually install the zips generated by CyanDelta.
    ✓ Supports all official CyanogenMod ROMs and devices listed in http://get.cm

============================================

How to use CyanDelta Updater:
    1. Download CM Nightly From get.cm
    2. Install CyanDelta Updater from Play Store
    3. Tap "No Zip Selected" and pick the CM Nightly that you downloaded before
    Screenshot_2012-10-21-20-30-17.jpg
    4. "Verifing And Importing zip.. " Progress bar, wait until 100%
    Screenshot_2012-10-22-04-46-25.jpg
    5. After that, CyanDelta will save your CM Nightly
    Screenshot_2012-10-21-07-06-16.jpg

If There is any update:

1. CyanDelta will give the notification about new CM Nightly
    2. Tap the button under "Available Updates"
    Screenshot_2012-10-23-14-49-50.jpg
    3. It will be Download the delta files
    Screenshot_2012-10-23-14-58-36.jpg
    4. You can Tap "Install Zip" to flash the zip
    Screenshot_2012-10-23-15-01-17.jpg
    Notes: if you tap "Install Zip", it will be automatically reboot to Recovery mode, flash the update, and reboot automatically

If you want to update your CM ROM with another flashable zip
    Just:
    1.Open CyanDelta
    2.Settings
    3.Install additional zip after ROM

Download CyanDelta Updater[Play Store]

This isn't my app, i'm not the developer of this app, i just share this app info to you
    after flashing from app I get bootloop. two times already. need to odin devil kernel, then i can access my phone again. i did the upgrade from stock cm10, i9000

I have recommend to flash the zip manually, you see the OP
    Epic4g user had bootloop too if automatically flash

But I don't know for other devices, it bootloop or not

Try to flash zip again from recovery ;)

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium
    This is awesome....thanks for the info

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda app-developers app
    Add the warning about Bootloop on OP
    Maybe epic4g and galaxy s had bootloop if tap "Install Zip"

But I don't know about another devices, maybe it works to tap "Install Zip"

For safety, just flash Manually

I just updated the rom with the ''install zip" option and everything went smooth.

Sent from my GT-I9000

Okay, so on galaxy s, it works like a charm, are you use CWM?
    I want to try on my epic, so I know the actually :)