[ROM] BAMF Rezound ICS v2.1 Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

jeph0r3

Oct 12, 2010
I Think I was the first to d/l this and have it running.. other than the select few.. alls I gotta say is.. OMFG!! This is a totally BAMF!!!

ruvort

Aug 4, 2010
What sort of changelog is:

"CHANGELOG V2.0 Official:
Flash and find out :)"

Lol....

Sent from my HTC Rezound via Tapatalk
j8t1uvaAWRgTE.png

MyColorScreen

uncola

Feb 6, 2009
google voice integrated into call log

hey maybe I'm retarded.. but I have bamb 2.0 loaded.. and google voice.. which I only use for voice mail, I don't use teh google voice phone number.. and the google voice voicemails only show up as emails and inside google voice itself.. also I don't subscribe to verizon visual voicemail.. is there a way to make it integrated into the call log like on this screenshot? http://www.slashgear.com/google-voice-gets-integrated-into-android-call-log-22219670/ I have "voicemail display - view and play voicemails from the phone call log" enabled in google voice settings

edit: nevermind I think I figured it out.. the only thing that shows up in the call log are calls if you use your google voice phone number as your actual phone number.. if you only use the voice mails nothing happens
edit2: oh wait.. maybe it's because we have sense 3.6 that it doesn't work? maybe it only works with the stock ics dialer?

Last edited:

ruvort

Aug 4, 2010

Lol not when this thread says to check the Bamf site for the changelog, and then their site says to flash the rom to see what's changed.... Will the rom direct us to another site, which directs to another site, which directs to a rom that directs to a site to input our email and receive instructions on how to obtain a changelog? I don't mind when a dev doesn't want to waste time making a changelog... But when there is an obvious place for it it seems silly to turn it into a bread crumb trail to your site. Not trying to sound like a jerk at all and I greatly respect the work here :) . It just didn't make sense to me is all.

j8t1uvaAWRgTE.png

MyColorScreen

Last edited:

kryptik06

Aug 23, 2008
H-Town
Lol not when this thread says to check the Bamf site for the changelog, and then their site says to flash the rom to see what's changed.... Will the rom direct us to another site, which directs to another site, which directs to a rom that directs to a site to input our email and receive instructions on how to obtain a changelog? I don't mind when a dev doesn't want to waste time making a changelog... But when there is an obvious place for it it seems silly to turn it into a bread crumb trail to your site. Not trying to sound like a jerk at all and I greatly respect the work here :) . It just didn't make sense to me is all.

j8t1uvaAWRgTE.png

MyColorScreen

I think ill wait for a changelog, but great work

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium

Argent36

Jun 9, 2010
Canton - Michigan
I haven't flashed a new PH98IMG since moving to the new RUU - just flash the newest ROM version in recovery if you're just upgrading - if you're coming from another ROM then yeah I suppose you might need to flash the PH98IMG as well

Just an FYI

Reactions: Kratz17

Deathbyfugu

Jan 2, 2011
Anyone else experiencing a bizarre horizontal rendering of the recent apps page with a light blue background?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    joel111.gif

THE GOODS

• Sense 3.6
    • Overscroll Glow
    • Advanced Power Menu
    • Extra Quicksettings
    • Sony Bravia Engine
    • Debloated
    • Much Much More :)

THE BUGS

• You Tell Me :)

NOTES

THANKS

• Team BAMF :)
    • Can't really put these people in bullet points lol...thanks to wasabiwa for the wonderful poster he has made me..Thanks gadget for the amazing skins and just his regular help on everything :)..Thanks andybones for helping me decompile apks when my apktool dont work hehe :) Thanks Fernando Sor for doing Zeus Mods for my rom and just general awesomeness :).and WizeGuyDezignz for fixing sync icons.and Romanb for his unicorn live wallpaper and fixperms init.d script...and Wildstang what can i say hes been with me through thick and thin hes just an awesome friend and helps me when i need it thanks Bro :)..and llborell for resizing the keyboard :) and finally Jan i cant say thanks enough to this guy hes an awesome friend he helps me with any issue he let me port his marvelous tweaks to my rom (even spent 6 hours porting his tweaks to the systemui.apk!!!!) cant thank you enough jan :) i really cant thank these people enough HUGE Thanks guys.. :D
    • jerrytan93 and Steve0007 for keyboard from sensation... :)

CHANGELOG V3.0 Official:

• Tweaks Tons of them..
    • Updated to latest leak.
    almost 15 hours working on this........but when its ready u guys will love it :)
    Don't let the door hit you on the way out...its ok run to the mods because people are being mean to you.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

i didnt run to the mods i can close my own thread :) wanna see?
    I love the changelog complaints keep em coming..just rember I do this for free I can stop whenever I want :)

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA