[COLLECTION]Weather Icon sets for UCCW 2.0+

Search This thread

themisterwilson

Jan 16, 2011
renamed and made a night folder - feel free to try these and see if this works better.

You Ms... are the best! Works perfectly so far :) thank you so much uploadfromtaptalk1351964053160.jpg

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda app-developers app

Talamor

Nov 26, 2010
I hope this is okay, I really liked the dark Climacons, but I needed them to be darker (i.e. black) to go with the rest of my theme. So, I opened them up in GIMP and made them black. (Color->Brightness/Contrast then max out contrast for each one).

Here's the set in black.

Also, for the guy asking for them in white, I might be able to do that later tonight. All you have to do is get the dark one, unzip it, then in GIMP (which is free, just google it), open up each file, go to Color->Brightness/Contrast and max out both brightness and contrast, then File->Overwrite <filename.png>.

You do have to do this for each one, but it seriously takes like 25 seconds per, so you can do all of them in 10-15 minutes.

Attachments

• Climacons(black).zip
    370 KB · Views: 1,418

mes215

Aug 30, 2010
nykrindc.blogspot.com

You should check my UCCW Clock widget, it has a full import of all of the SGS 3 weather icons. It's in the UCCW skins forum thread.

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

Are you the creator of the ROU weather icons above? If so, can I get your permission to use them on a Fancy Widget skin?

If you are not the creator, do you know who is? I'd like to ask their permission for the same.

Reactions: raeaARROW

A random package

Aug 5, 2010
St. George
No the only set I made are the weathercons. I've searched to no avail to credit most of these original artists.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

mes215

Aug 30, 2010
nykrindc.blogspot.com
No the only set I made are the weathercons. I've searched to no avail to credit most of these original artists.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Ah ok. Cool. But really, look at my own SGS 3 weather icons, they're similar to the ones posted but have the rounded corners and glossy finish that they have on the SGS3.

Everyone is welcomes to use it on their own clocks so long as credit is given and it is not uploaded to the Play Store for profit. If you want to upload it to the playstore, please give me credit, and make it available for free. :D

dianeofarcadia

May 9, 2008
Northern Michigan
Last set for awhile as I am beginning the possibilities of returning to school and work now that all the kids grown and starting to leave home.
If you find any missing for your area, please let me know the condition and I will add to it. So far, it appears all is in order. ;)

Attachments

• screenshot-promo.png
    screenshot-promo.png
    169.8 KB · Views: 2,332
  • SpheresV3-Colorized.zip
    7.6 MB · Views: 722

dianeofarcadia

May 9, 2008
Northern Michigan
Ok ill do that. I'm brand new to uccw, as in like an hour ago. How do we use the zips?

add the weather icons (folder) into the weather folder in the UCCW on your sdcard. You can add fonts to the font folder as well. Uzips (ones that others have made) I am still figuring how to share those correctly but you should be able to download those from the threads and just long press on the screen and add as widgets, however I notice some need hotspots changed (you can do that in the uccw app) and once in awhile I have had to import to get them to show up.

Visit these two thread for more ideas and tips ;)

skins and themes

Ultimate Clocks - skins

...be warned, it gets addictive. :laugh:
look forward to seeing your creations.

Reactions: Decepticaons

heXacode

Jan 16, 2011
add the weather icons (folder) into the weather folder in the UCCW on your sdcard. You can add fonts to the font folder as well. Uzips (ones that others have made) I am still figuring how to share those correctly but you should be able to download those from the threads and just long press on the screen and add as widgets, however I notice some need hotspots changed (you can do that in the uccw app) and once in awhile I have had to import to get them to show up.

Visit these two thread for more ideas and tips ;)

skins and themes

Ultimate Clocks - skins

...be warned, it gets addictive. :laugh:
look forward to seeing your creations.

Just for clarification uzips can be shared via dropbox or other media sharing apps or site.

If you make changes to an original uzip then you'll need to export it via UCCW app and then upload via dropbox and other media sharing apps and sites.

If you download a UCCW file and it contains a zip format (not uzip) then you can extract that with the Root Explorer app. Then import uzip via UCCW app.

If its also a zip format (not uzip) and contains fonts, weather, or whatever then extract with with Root Explorer and place it in the proper UCCW folder for weather or for fonts.

If its a .uccw format (can also be found inside a zip format) then you need to put it directly on the root of your UCCW folder and not inside any folder. You can then long-press on your homescreen, select widget size, then scroll to the name of the .uccw you added previously. Then click the widget to make changes or save it as a uzip via UCCW so you can share it at a later time.

Hope this helps for you first timers using UCCW.

Top Liked Posts