Phone/Tablet Chrome using XDA = No Fun?

Search This thread

fletch33

Jan 9, 2010
i realize this is a general XDA Forum question but since i hang here i thought i would ask if "its just me?"

on my N3 and Tab Pro 10.1 or really any of my mobile devices when i use these forums with Chrome it just jumps all over the place making it very difficult to select a Section. i have tried checking and unchecking Request Desktop and it doesnt seem to help.

the site comes up and then loads then i scroll down to sections and it like reloads and then moves around making it a challenge to use and very frustrating.

just wondering if there is a fix i am not thinking of?

anyone else experience this?

thanks for any help

airmaxx23

Jun 25, 2010
Colton, NY
i realize this is a general XDA Forum question but since i hang here i thought i would ask if "its just me?"

on my N3 and Tab Pro 10.1 or really any of my mobile devices when i use these forums with Chrome it just jumps all over the place making it very difficult to select a Section. i have tried checking and unchecking Request Desktop and it doesnt seem to help.

the site comes up and then loads then i scroll down to sections and it like reloads and then moves around making it a challenge to use and very frustrating.

just wondering if there is a fix i am not thinking of?

anyone else experience this?

thanks for any help

It's been like this for several months and it's frustrating, every other site works fine but there must be something wrong with the site itself. Try contacting one of the admins.

cam30era

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
Columbus, Indiana
I know this isn't going to help you, but FWIW: I do not experience this behavior on XDA website. Running Chrome browser on my Note 3 DE, with CM11 ROM. And also on my LG G Pad 8.3 Google Play Edition. Possibly the difference is AOSP ROM on both?

Edit: Scratch AOSP hypothesis, based on airmaxx23 response below.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I know this isn't going to help you, but FWIW: I do not experience this behavior on XDA website. Running Chrome browser on my Note 3 DE, with CM11 ROM. And also on my LG G Pad 8.3 Google Play Edition. Possibly the difference is AOSP ROM on both?

The same thing happens to me on my Nexus 7 running AOSP.