WinMo6.5 GSM Build 21884. Build date: 2010-8-26

Search This thread

nickoboco

Apr 11, 2012
tks man!

perfeito vey!
funfo de boa... tava com muito medo de fzer isso com o meu palm mas ele tava mt bugado e dai mandei ve... funciono perfeitamente... obrigado msm excelente essa ROM...

mord4z

Aug 13, 2009
Umuarama
meiotech.blogspot.com
perfeito vey!
funfo de boa... tava com muito medo de fzer isso com o meu palm mas ele tava mt bugado e dai mandei ve... funciono perfeitamente... obrigado msm excelente essa ROM...

De nada, por favor coloque a versão em inglês da tua mensagem pro restante do pessoal poder entender! Obrigado.

You're welcome, please put the english version for your message, then all the people will can read. Thanks.

nickoboco

Apr 11, 2012
tks man!

De nada, por favor coloque a versão em inglês da tua mensagem pro restante do pessoal poder entender! Obrigado.

You're welcome, please put the english version for your message, then all the people will can read. Thanks.

Worked good... i was afraid to do that, but my palm was freezing all the time so I did it..and worked perfectly...really thanks, that is an excellent ROM...
:)

rodesiao

Jun 29, 2009
São Paulo
Exchange ActiveSync issue

Hi, mord4z!

I've installed your 21884 in my Treo and set up Exchange ActiveSync with my university's server. But, even when I check "Manually sync" on ActiveSync's preferences, it keeps trying to connect to 3G to sync automatically! I have disabled the 3G connection because of that.

Have I done anything wrong?

EDIT: By the way, that's my only issue with the ROM. It works beautifully!

Last edited:

mord4z

Aug 13, 2009
Umuarama
meiotech.blogspot.com
Hi, mord4z!

I've installed your 21884 in my Treo and set up Exchange ActiveSync with my university's server. But, even when I check "Manually sync" on ActiveSync's preferences, it keeps trying to connect to 3G to sync automatically! I have disabled the 3G connection because of that.

Have I done anything wrong?

EDIT: By the way, that's my only issue with the ROM. It works beautifully!

Nothing wrong. When I set up an account the ActiveSync also tries to connect all the time. Perhaps this is a normal behavior.

rodesiao

Jun 29, 2009
São Paulo
Well, I think I've solved that one. I have ActiveSync at my office computer, and, because of the damn proxy server, Desktop AS can't reach my Exchange server, so, the PocketPC keeps trying to reach it.

BTW, did you try to watch any video on the Treo? Even with the stock ROM, it's unplayably slow. The same file, on the same card, plays fine on my HTC Universal. Is it possible to try installing another MSM7201A-based device's SD card drivers?

mord4z

Aug 13, 2009
Umuarama
meiotech.blogspot.com
Well, I think I've solved that one. I have ActiveSync at my office computer, and, because of the damn proxy server, Desktop AS can't reach my Exchange server, so, the PocketPC keeps trying to reach it.

BTW, did you try to watch any video on the Treo? Even with the stock ROM, it's unplayably slow. The same file, on the same card, plays fine on my HTC Universal. Is it possible to try installing another MSM7201A-based device's SD card drivers?

Yes, I've been tried. With the native player was reasonable, but with another one that I don't remeber the name (sorry), it's was good. I'll try to get the player's name for you.

rodesiao

Jun 29, 2009
São Paulo
Well, both CorePlayer and TCPMP were jerky here. I got your kitchen and located the sdmemory.dll and sdbus.dll folders. Do you think that, if I copy the same folders from a Touch Pro2 or Touch Diamond2 kitchen (remembering both are based on the MSM7201A), I'll run into problems?

mord4z

Aug 13, 2009
Umuarama
meiotech.blogspot.com
Well, both CorePlayer and TCPMP were jerky here. I got your kitchen and located the sdmemory.dll and sdbus.dll folders. Do you think that, if I copy the same folders from a Touch Pro2 or Touch Diamond2 kitchen (remembering both are based on the MSM7201A), I'll run into problems?

Maybe. But will never know without trying! Do the changes, rebuild and test, for now I can't do this for myself. (no windows pc here, sorry). Then report the results here. If you succeed, can you post your rom version here?

Last edited:

rodesiao

Jun 29, 2009
São Paulo
Maybe. But will never know without trying! Do the changes, rebuild and test, for now I can't do this for myself. (no windows pc here, sorry). Then report the results here. If you succeed, can you post your rom version here?

Well, I'm downloading a Touch Diamond2 kitchen. Unfortunately, the internet here at the office is crap (2M for a 12-story building!), so this is going to take some time. I'll build it at home later, then we'll see what happens...

EDIT: The download failed. I'll download it at home.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ===============Donators====================
    Thanks for those who supported my work!
    Chu Aaron $10.00 thanks a lot!
    Pocketman $10.00 thanks man!
    Clemens Drexe $10.00 Thanks a lot!
    Iwan Suheri $7.89 Thanks, loved it!

For those who wnat to try a new rom here is it. It's a 21884 version based in NightRaven's Kitchen, AcidHax files and Ervius Visual Kitchen.
    This a naked rom, just have the original apps.
    Screens:

================ Download current 21884 build ====================
    Build date: 2010-8-26

What's new:
    Using new xip (2010-7-11)
    More modules recmoded
    Some useless files removed

Download here the English version! ===>>> Download

Download here the Portuguese version! ===>>> Download

Download here the Spanish version ===>>> Download

Download here the italian version! ===>>> Download

Download here the Dutch version! ===>>> Download

================ Download older 21884 build ======================
    Build date: 2010-5-11
    Download here the English version! ===>>> Download

Download here the Portuguese version! ===>>> Download

Download here the Spanish version ===>>> Download

Download here the italian version! ===>>> Download

Download here the Dutch version! ===>>> Download

Build made by trickbiker121 and OS-Kitchcendownload here
    thanks Bro!

================ Details and bugs ==========================
    In this build:
    Office updated to 2010 version
    Window Live removed, install it via Market place.
    Alt keys fixed
    Dialer's graphics issues fixed, no need to disable it now.
    A little increase in system's performance
    Waiting cursor fixed

Please, try this and if you find some bug report to me to solve then.

================ My kitchen for you to play! =====================

================= Tricks and mods===========================

Be sure your bootloader shows these info:

================= Solving USB issues==========================
    1- put your TP in bootloader mode (power button, camera and reset) then plug it on you pc.
    2- Try again the RoomUpgradeUltility software, if no success go to next step!
    3- With your device plugged on your pc, go to hardware management and remove the Microsoft USB Sync device. Make the hardware management to find new devices, they W'll find the Microsoft USB Sync device again. Try the updater again. If no success yet, try to change the usb port or: keep your device in bootloader mode when run the RoomUpgradeUltility plug your device.
    there is no pink line issue in opera mini or opera mobile they work great. the weather function is a app called home screen customizer i will add that in the build for you. I got the idea 2 days to make a thread with all the stock Roms but the problem is I don't have the Spanish or Italian stock Roms because the links are dead and i deleted them from my computer. I hope Mord4z has these Roms so i could make the thread with all the stock Roms that we have found so far.

I've the italian stock rom vodafone (6.1). I can upload somewhere for you...
    @ggallardov, it's a unusual issue, please try to reflash your device and report the result.