[Q] Cannot root p6 all 4 methods

Search This thread

mj.drilon

Sep 20, 2013
I had my phone rooted on B111 B118 B119 with no problem using eroot but i updated to B122 and root was lost. I tried all 4 methods but it wont work, it shows a screen saying payload for the IMPACTOR , but no result no root.
eroot doesnt work and all other methods even i uninstall and reinstall the superuser app. One of the root method error says your device is really tough to root.

please help me. Thank you in advace. I will appreciate your help.

DynamicRam

Apr 14, 2010
eroot works with B122, just make sure that you enable USB debugging AFTER you connect the phone to your PC (as mtp), because it will be turned off automatically when you disconnect the cable

Reactions: mj.drilon

customromfan

Jan 13, 2012
Dresden
For me eroot didn't work too. And USB debugging didn't turn off after disconnecting from PC. So there seems to be different behaviour on different P6 phones. I returned to B117, rooted my phone and installed MIUI afterwards.

Sent from my P6-U06 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: mj.drilon

alex.79

Jul 8, 2013
Plovdiv
Thank you. I will try to install b117 later and check if i can root if after.

I use Eroot tool with all version without problems. Follow this steps: Connect phone to PC > switch phone to MTP mode > start Eroot tool > after that goto Developer option and turn on USB Debugging > wait tool to connect with phone > click ROOT button.

benja76

Oct 27, 2012
I had my phone rooted on B111 B118 B119 with no problem using eroot but i updated to B122 and root was lost. I tried all 4 methods but it wont work, it shows a screen saying payload for the IMPACTOR , but no result no root.
eroot doesnt work and all other methods even i uninstall and reinstall the superuser app. One of the root method error says your device is really tough to root.

please help me. Thank you in advace. I will appreciate your help.

попробуй вот это Kingo Android ROOT

H

HUAWEIAscendP6

It's rooted. Download Root Checker and see. After that install Superuser or SuperSU and BusyBox.

Larsbehrens

Dec 25, 2013
No need to install superuser since it will be installed automaticaly when you root the phone with eroot

Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    eroot works with B122, just make sure that you enable USB debugging AFTER you connect the phone to your PC (as mtp), because it will be turned off automatically when you disconnect the cable
    For me eroot didn't work too. And USB debugging didn't turn off after disconnecting from PC. So there seems to be different behaviour on different P6 phones. I returned to B117, rooted my phone and installed MIUI afterwards.

Sent from my P6-U06 using xda app-developers app