[H][Q] Xperia E SS Recovery Help

Search This thread

PvPuMp

Dec 30, 2013
Hi, i need help when i Flash a new recovery i cant turn WiFi to in, i have tried it with Dual recovery and single recovery (TWRP and CWM)

Can where help me? Or can give me an working recovery img?

Xperia E SS C1505. -0.47
I dont like to patch with flastool -2.27 and i cant Update with Sony pc Tool (work only with locked bootloader?)

Gesendet von meinem C1505 mit Tapatalk

NeoTrix

May 12, 2013
Bangalore
Hi, i need help when i Flash a new recovery i cant turn WiFi to in, i have tried it with Dual recovery and single recovery (TWRP and CWM)

Xperia E SS C1505. -0.47
I dont like to patch with flastool -2.27 and i cant Update with Sony pc Tool (work only with locked bootloader?)

It is known bug,flash all patches you want,and then go to flashtool,select flash mode> select stock ftf,wipe nothing,exclude everything except kernel.

Reactions: PvPuMp

PvPuMp

Dec 30, 2013
Ahh sry without flashing kernel the tft? Or without kernel and loader.sin?
(i want to use dualboot with dualboot.img)
Sry my english is Bad-_-

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Xperia E SS C1505. -0.47

It is known bug,flash all patches you want,and then go to flashtool,select flash mode> select stock ftf,wipe nothing,exclude everything except kernel.