S Planner Full Month Calendar Widget apk.

Search This thread

Rnd0209

Nov 20, 2010
Hello all. I noticed thatcwe do not have the S Planner full month widget nor tge other two S Planner widgets that the International note 2 has.

Is there anyone that has these apk's or anyway to add these widgets? I triedca search for the N7100 dump but had no success.

Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

Dmwitz

Dec 25, 2010
Umeå
Are you using the TouchWiz launcher or a third party launcher. The widgets are only available when using TouchWiz

Rnd0209

Nov 20, 2010
Stock touchwiz. On the verizon note 2 there are no s planner widgets just a stock google calendar widget.

I had the international note 2 when they released a few months ago and it had 3 different s planner widgets available which for some strange reason verizon decided they didn't want.

D_A_M_A_G_E

Oct 20, 2010
www.erwgaming.com
I was not able to find a widget either ..but if you click the calendar icon it does open the tw month calender .....not sure why we dont have even the stock tw 4 by 4 calendar widget....I always used it on one screen !!!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda premium

Rnd0209

Nov 20, 2010
Can we sideload the s planner widget from the International note 2.

tdetroit

Sep 17, 2008
Detroit, MI
I just looked in my System/App folder (using root explorer) and the SPlanner widget IS there, but it won't show up when I try to select a widget.

tdetroit

Sep 17, 2008
Detroit, MI
SPlannerAppWidget.odex and SPlannerAppWidget.apk

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

I looked on my Spouses S3, and there it's just SPlannerAppWidget.apk and it's working.

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

It looks like it was disabled in the Verizon variant of the phone. I wonder if we can change its permissions (the Widgets) in root explorer???

prerunnerseth

Dec 1, 2010

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

I looked on my Spouses S3, and there it's just SPlannerAppWidget.apk and it's working.

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

It looks like it was disabled in the Verizon variant of the phone. I wonder if we can change its permissions (the Widgets) in root explorer???

Already got this working. Just replaced the SPlannerAppWidget.apk with the one form the Sprint note II. I forgot to ask for the Odex file. So, right now It force closes when you first add it to your homescreen, but seems to work fine after that. I'm waiting for the user who sent me the apk to respond with the odex file and see if that fixes the issue.

JSquared534

Aug 15, 2010
Already got this working. Just replaced the SPlannerAppWidget.apk with the one form the Sprint note II. I forgot to ask for the Odex file. So, right now It force closes when you first add it to your homescreen, but seems to work fine after that. I'm waiting for the user who sent me the apk to respond with the odex file and see if that fixes the issue.

I saw your instructions on the Android Forums, and whenever I replace the apk, it does not work. Did you have to do anything special to that package you provided for download?

prerunnerseth

Dec 1, 2010
I saw your instructions on the Android Forums, and whenever I replace the apk, it does not work. Did you have to do anything special to that package you provided for download?

Nope. You must be missing a step. Seem others are having success. What exactly is not working about it?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

ac520

Aug 18, 2012
I was also having trouble getting this to work then I realized the permissions on the new .apk file were wrong.

Verify they are set to 644. Mine were 600 after copying to system/app but once I changed it to 644 and rebooted the phone all was well.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

jmorton10

Jul 1, 2008
Rochester, NY
Where is the download for this??

I am using business calendar as it does have a full screen widget that I dedicate an entire home screen for, but I would still prefer the stock calendar for the s-pen functionality.

spiff72

Apr 14, 2006
If someone could post a link to this (and the ODEX if needed), that would be great! Does this widget work if you are not using the TW launcher (I am running Nova Prime)...

Thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

If someone could post a link to this (and the ODEX if needed), that would be great! Does this widget work if you are not using the TW launcher (I am running Nova Prime)...

Thanks!

The link is in another thread (I'll try to find it) but it won't work outside of the TW Framework....no secondary Launcher like Nova Prime.
    Verify what is set to 644? I don't see those numbers anywhere.

644 is permissions. 6 is rw and 4 is r.