Android on JADE

Search This thread

ketant

Jul 7, 2008
chennai
android on jade

am so upset with xda for not being able to port the htc touch 3g jade for android , it shocks me to know that no one is trying >>>>>>>>>>>>>:mad:

haree

Sep 13, 2008
CHENNAI
am so upset with xda for not being able to port the htc touch 3g jade for android , it shocks me to know that no one is trying >>>>>>>>>>>>>:mad:
hi
many have tried its just not possible so dont complain on XDA that is not fair
i had waited for a long time and got a android phone so if u want it so badly get one now a days android phones are available for as less as 125$:D

Well, instead of bi****ing about it and waiting for people who've moved on to better devices to do it, why don't you do it yourself?
hi
u said it right but kindly dont use such bad lang if u need to use it as i have edited in ur post see above using bad lang is against the forum rules kindly obliged:D

kipill

Apr 2, 2010
N.Novgorod
The first step...

Guys!
Who knows at least something to the assembler, C \ C + +, I think we need to unite for the first step to Android - to make working under our Haret protsessor - msm7225.We have the source code for Haret msm7227 very similar to ours, and it is quite possible that we need only slightly changed it.Please who can help and who are willing to help please contact me(skype - kipill-nn)

thejacko

Aug 25, 2010
Fulda
there is no way to port andoid on jade, abviously development has stoped for jade no one work on it they just say buy a new android phone if you want an android phone.simple!!!

erfan88

Jan 24, 2012
Washington
I think our phone isn't popular enough for developers to work on a port for our phone, I can't find any signs that someone is working on a port. Let's hope this changes fast!

I found a link that says android is available for htc jade : pocketnow.com/android/which-windows mobile-run-android
and see this list
HTC Elf (Touch GSM)
HTC Vogue (Touch CDMA, Verizon/Sprint Touch)
HTC Kaiser (AT&T Tilt, TyTN II)
HTC Touch Diamond
HTC Blackstone (Touch HD)
HTC Raphael (Touch Pro)
HTC Jade (Touch 3G)
HTC Topaz (Touch Diamond2)
HTC Rhodium (Touch Pro2, AT&T Tilt 2)
HTC Leo (HD2)
Samsung Omnia II
Sony Ericsson XPERIA X1

---------- Post added at 02:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 AM ----------

there is no way to port andoid on jade, abviously development has stoped for jade no one work on it they just say buy a new android phone if you want an android phone.simple!!!

HEY YOU GAYBOY Don't say that , htc jade users want to try android on their jade not wasting money to buy android phone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::ma

Top Liked Posts