{ARC/ARC S}[DEVELOPMENT] - CM9.1 - FreeXperia Project

more avalable RAM or HD video recording (16 fps)

• less lag

Votes: 475 80.0%
  • HD video recording (16 Fps)

Votes: 119 20.0%

• Total voters
Search This thread
L

LeParkour012

How can I change the launcher to Apex launcher permanently. As in remove trebuchet and make apex a system apk.

Sent from my LT18i using xda premium

freakin.ro

Nov 21, 2011
How can I change the launcher to Apex launcher permanently. As in remove trebuchet and make apex a system apk.

Sent from my LT18i using xda premium

Go into Apex Settings > Advanced settings > enable root helper.

Now it will ask you for su and turn into a system app. For uninstalling Trebuched you can use Titanium Backup :)

dinesh690

Retired Forum Moderator
Dec 9, 2011
UK
Hey,
Upgrading from .42 should be fine but it will probably take longer to boot etc so give it a bit of time ;)

Make sure you flash the kernel in the zip and in CWM wipe data, cache and dalvik cache too!

Reactions: black97one

pietr0

Jun 4, 2008
Antwerp
after flashing the new kernel provided with the FXP124 package I cannot boot into recovery anymore. Booting into android does work :s

keeping the "old" FX123 kernel for now. Bluetooth audio works now! Super nice work guys!

Last edited:

black97one

Oct 22, 2008
Hey,
Upgrading from .42 should be fine but it will probably take longer to boot etc so give it a bit of time ;)

Make sure you flash the kernel in the zip and in CWM wipe data, cache and dalvik cache too!

ok thanks for reply :)

so I can in .42 .62 ---> take more time
and also in ICS 4.0.3 and 4.0.4 ---> it's the best firmware to have for CM9

right?

thanks again :D

dinesh690

Retired Forum Moderator
Dec 9, 2011
UK
ok thanks for reply :)

so I can in .42 .62 ---> take more time
and also in ICS 4.0.3 and 4.0.4 ---> it's the best firmware to have for CM9

right?

thanks again :D

Well, only first boot will take more time so it would be faster to just flash from .42/62 rather than upgrading to 4.0.4 then flashing this but perhaps you should not flash it yet and wait for a kernel fix seeing that it doesn't boot according to people on the thread

Reactions: black97one

Top Liked Posts