[Q] Can't get to Bootloader

Search This thread

chrisb906

Jan 4, 2013
Hey Guys. I was hoping someone could help me with my problem.

Currently my HTC HD2 is running cyanogenmod7 using MAGLDR 1.13.

I want to switch back to winmo 6.5 to start fresh and have read tutorials that i need to enter bootloader ( the red, white, green screen thingy) to establish a connection with activesync. But the problem is that i can't actually get into bootloader and i have tried volume down button with the power button combo and it doesn't seem to work.

If someone knows how to get to bootloader then please help.

this rom crashed my phone

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    switch off the phone and open it again while you are holding the end call button
    you will go the magladr menu , i thik you can find something there to take to the bootloader

No no no no no and NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is nothing in MAGLDR that can make your HD2 go into bootloader. The only this.g that can get you into the bootloader besides the external hardware buttons is the bootloader.exe that can be run from inside Windows Mobile. It can only be run from inside Windows Mobile. MAGLDR is a custom bootloader that runs after the HSPL bootloader and has no way of communicating with the HSPL bootloader.

At the OP, you may have a faulty volume button ribbon that is causing you not to be able to boot into the bootloader. Check out this thread you will see what I mean. Read post #10
    I had the same problem ...
    I could not enter the bootmanager in android brief button press to end a call, we moved the menu to shut down, reset, etc, the same menu that appears when you hold down the button longer to stop calling ...
    This defect appeared to me after I lay HD2 due to large changes in ambient temperature ...
    After a few days of research, opening, drying I removed the defect, so I pulled out and cleaned the keys below the screen (Home, Menu, Back, red and green) and wipe the foil that these pressures are the same buttons ...
    My HD2 has been working for 2 weeks with no errors
    How to enter bootloader(tricolor scren) on hd2 t-mobile-usa, i tried wth vol down key but no respns. I thk may be another key for hd2 t-mobile-usa. Does any one know? Or thr is no Spl with ths stock rom...if so,

phone off
    press and hold voldown
    tap and release power
    keep holding voldown.
    No, the tmous doesn't use a different method than the regular hd2.
    how to instal Spl on hd2 t-mobile(1024) or stock rom wth Spl so that i can instal Hspl... Thanx
    all stock roms include an spl, i think YOU mean ''or stock rom with hspl.''', , no, there are no stock roms that include hspl.
    there is only one way to apply HSPL, , and that's through bootloader.