[Q] installing BTU firmware to G900H?

Search This thread

mostwantedd

Dec 7, 2013
guys is it possible to install europe firmware in G900H? i searched samsung update sites for G900H updates and it only shows asia and south america firmwares. andat present my s5 has AFG firmware installed.
i want to install UK firmware. is it possible?
yes i searched and i didnt find that im looking for.
thanks

fffft

Jul 16, 2013
yes i searched and i didnt find that im looking for.

Everyone says that they searched, whether they actually did or not. it's a lot more convincing when people summarize what a search found.

There are so many threads on this subject that it's difficult to imagine what search keywords could have missed finding any of the existing threads on this subject. In short, writing a Qualcom firmware to an Exynos handset is not recommended. The likely result is a non-functioning phone and possibly permanent damage.

mostwantedd

Dec 7, 2013
Everyone says that they searched, whether they actually did or not. it's a lot more convincing when people summarize what a search found.

There are so many threads on this subject that it's difficult to imagine what search keywords could have missed finding any of the existing threads on this subject. In short, writing a Qualcom firmware to an Exynos handset is not recommended. The likely result is a non-functioning phone and possibly permanent damage.

thanks for the reply..
i have AFG firmware installed, tell me exaclty whats the difference between tow regions firmwares? only apps that comes with firmware or some other core changes too?

fffft

Jul 16, 2013
You didn't give the full firmware version, so who knows? You only posted a few letters from the firmware making it ambiguous at best what firmware build you are referring to.

You can do a search for the change log or news items about a firmware version if you want to know what features or changes were made in an update.