[Beta] Call Master CDMA testing thread

Search This thread

ftgg99

Account currently disabled
Mar 20, 2010
No what i mean is that RCB is much simpler and may be better suited to your needs. This is also written in the description!

Reactions: rbeavers

ftgg99

Mar 20, 2010
If you like the app, please leave a review on the market - it suffers from crazy reviews despite the description clearly saying "for advanced users.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using xda premium

pkomarnicki

Mar 12, 2009
Nope. Been running it since beta, and I haven't had any issues with it. It works like it should, and once I got past the learning curve, it's easy enough to configure.

Sent from my MB855 using XDA

Reactions: ftgg99

pkomarnicki

Mar 12, 2009
I've got a feature request. When adding a contact to a list, it would be nice to get a popup or a warning letting you know that the number is already on the list. I add numbers straight from the system log, and more than once I've added duplicates by mistake.

ftgg99

Mar 20, 2010
I've got a feature request. When adding a contact to a list, it would be nice to get a popup or a warning letting you know that the number is already on the list. I add numbers straight from the system log, and more than once I've added duplicates by mistake.

I see you point. Ok, do please write this through the app - i am travelling and it may skip my mind!

ftgg99

Mar 20, 2010
App has been updated:

Added automatic app closer to Obfuscation settings
Added new SMS content filter options
Reworked Add dialog to improve entry speed
Reworked internal add number logic
Fixed a few small device-specific issues

Reactions: my2cents

ftgg99

Mar 20, 2010
Last few hours of the sale guys! Get it while its hot!

Sent from my GT-P6800 using xda premium

ftgg99

Mar 20, 2010

Added basic black list tutorial
Fixed a few UI related errors from user logs

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I see you point. Ok, do please write this through the app - i am travelling and it may skip my mind!
    By the way, for those that dont know we released an app called SwitchMe that will, among other things, give you EVEN MORE PRIVACY:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=21735596

Please check it out!
    No what i mean is that RCB is much simpler and may be better suited to your needs. This is also written in the description!
    Thank you very helpfull =]] i love this websitee
    Nope. Been running it since beta, and I haven't had any issues with it. It works like it should, and once I got past the learning curve, it's easy enough to configure.