[Q] I can't use my Internal Storage of my Samsung Galaxy Clone Tablet

Search This thread

Unnamed10

Jan 13, 2014
Manila
First of all, one of our relatives gave my mom a Samsung Galaxy tab 7.0 Korean clone tablet, but the real device name is Softwinners V706, which runs on android 4.0.4. and has 5.05gb of sd or internal storage. First it was very descent, easy to use. But then, When I install apps on google play like Hungry Shark Evo, Dead Trigger, apps with very large files, an error pop up and said "Couldn't install on USB storage or SD card". The solution was unmount the External memory card then mount it back again. But the tablet we were using didn't have an External memory card yet. And here's another problem. I tried to move apps to INTERNAL memory of the tablet, an example was the game "pou", It won't save. what I mean about it wont save, it becomes some thing like this, "me.pou.app", and becomes missing on the app drawer. another is the pictures and even screenshots, it won't save on the Internal memory of the tablet. We are new to this android thing. Please help us! I used the camera of my phone because the tablet won't save pictures for the screenshots. :(

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    216.4 KB · Views: 155
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 170
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 112
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    238.8 KB · Views: 121
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    236.3 KB · Views: 129
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    216.3 KB · Views: 119
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    229.6 KB · Views: 102
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    235.6 KB · Views: 106
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    235.8 KB · Views: 120

Nasheich Xfiles

Aug 13, 2012
Free York
www.nasheich-xfiles.blogspot.com
First of all, one of our relatives gave my mom a Samsung Galaxy tab 7.0 Korean clone tablet, but the real device name is Softwinners V706, which runs on android 4.0.4. and has 5.05gb of sd or internal storage. First it was very descent, easy to use. But then, When I install apps on google play like Hungry Shark Evo, Dead Trigger, apps with very large files, an error pop up and said "Couldn't install on USB storage or SD card". The solution was unmount the External memory card then mount it back again. But the tablet we were using didn't have an External memory card yet. And here's another problem. I tried to move apps to INTERNAL memory of the tablet, an example was the game "pou", It won't save. what I mean about it wont save, it becomes some thing like this, "me.pou.app", and becomes missing on the app drawer. another is the pictures and even screenshots, it won't save on the Internal memory of the tablet. We are new to this android thing. Please help us! I used the camera of my phone because the tablet won't save pictures for the screenshots. :(

do the factory reset
but it will delete all your app & data
if you want to do that
open setting, and search it on there, i forgot the location

Unnamed10

Jan 13, 2014
Manila
do the factory reset
but it will delete all your app & data
if you want to do that
open setting, and search it on there, i forgot the location

okay, I'm done trying it, and still I can't use the Internal SD card when saving apps. I tried it again with "pou", together with the other apps, it still won't save. any more suggestions? :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    okay, I'm done trying it, and still I can't use the Internal SD card when saving apps. I tried it again with "pou", together with the other apps, it still won't save. any more suggestions? :(

sorry, i don't have more suggestion
    or maybe you can go to the service center and asking about that