modem for grand caymen

Search This thread

thejbomb87

Jun 4, 2012
Just moved to grand Cayman. Can anyone help me out here? Need a modem that is flashable or Odin flashable that will get me some reception. I came from Canada rogers. Currently running a s5 port. Will I need tonflash a new ROM? Or am I able to flash a modem on top.

Much appreciated.

sirobelec

Feb 20, 2014
Just moved to grand Cayman. Can anyone help me out here? Need a modem that is flashable or Odin flashable that will get me some reception. I came from Canada rogers. Currently running a s5 port. Will I need tonflash a new ROM? Or am I able to flash a modem on top.

Much appreciated.

Here's a collection of modems, http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2475714 .

Though, different Notes have different radios with different frequencies, and coverage wherever you are depends on that.
A lot more depends on the carrier, though, if no carrier has coverage there, don't expect a miracle from any software, when it's the right hardware that you need. :D

nicholaschum

Substratum Development Leader / Inactive RT
Feb 3, 2011
University of Toronto
plus.google.com

Much appreciated.

I will assume you would have an N900W8.

You have a high risk of bricking if you flash an N9005 modem on your device.