NavBar Problems. Help!

Search This thread
R

Royalfan29

I've searched around and I couldn't find a direct answer to my question.

I currently have Paranoid Android as my Rom with Fi Theme installed. I absolutely love the theme beside the NavBar dots. I have xposed installed with the Android L NavBar module. It won't override over the Fi theme nav bar dots. Am I doing something wrong here ?

Any help is greatly appreciated

Screenshot_2014-08-24-11-45-11.jpg

Chromium

Oct 5, 2012
Toronto
chromium1.blogspot.ca
I've searched around and I couldn't find a direct answer to my question.

I currently have Paranoid Android as my Rom with Fi Theme installed. I absolutely love the theme beside the NavBar dots. I have xposed installed with the Android L NavBar module. It won't override over the Fi theme nav bar dots. Am I doing something wrong here ?

Any help is greatly appreciated

View attachment 2910441
I believe that the theme chooser has priority over the xposed module. A workaround would be to decompile/extract the theme apk and remove the navigation bar icons. They will be located in /assets/overlays/com.android.systemui/res/drawable-xxhdpi, and named ic_sysbar_xxxxx.png

Once those png files are deleted, recompile the modified apk and install it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

R

Royalfan29

Hhmm I can't seem to find it. I root explorer and can't find that location

I believe that the theme chooser has priority over the xposed module. A workaround would be to decompile/extract the theme apk and remove the navigation bar icons. They will be located in /assets/overlays/com.android.systemui/res/drawable-xxhdpi, and named ic_sysbar_xxxxx.png

Once those png files are deleted, recompile the modified apk and install it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk