[Q] simcard does not work on Note 3

Search This thread

xander302

Jun 18, 2014
Hi!

i am currently an iphone 4 user and a few weeks back I got a samsung note 3 from my aunt before she moved out of the country..i tried putting in my sim card into her phone..i know that she was with Bell just as i am with bell currently also..but when i put in my sim card into the phone, it wasnt reading my card and it said network not registered?..im not sure what it means and how to fix this issue..could you please help me out..I would be very grateful for any help..thanks!

ThePRG

Apr 23, 2009
Assuming your phone is properly configured and you are inserting microSim in a right way there is a certain problem with not all microSim cards working with Note 3. I had this problem with Russian Megafon provider: none of their 3 microSim cards that I tried worked for me. The solution was to take the old Sim(got it from mobile network operator) and cut it manually to microSim size. It may sound completely ridiculous, but it worked for me. Give it a try if you run out of other options.

xander302

Jun 18, 2014
Assuming your phone is properly configured and you are inserting microSim in a right way there is a certain problem with not all microSim cards working with Note 3. I had this problem with Russian Megafon provider: none of their 3 microSim cards that I tried worked for me. The solution was to take the old Sim(got it from mobile network operator) and cut it manually to microSim size. It may sound completely ridiculous, but it worked for me. Give it a try if you run out of other options.

Its still not working... :(