[ROM] 2.26.12 ODJDub The Express B1.0 (2.3.4) Sense 3.0 Landscape Rosie & Lockscreen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

outerdepth

Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 13, 2008
Memphis
[ROM] 2.26.12 ODJDub The Express B1.0 (2.3.4) Sense 3.0 Landscape Rosie & Lockscreen

MOD EDIT : Thread Now Closed, Please use this thread --> http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=23141642#post23141642

First let me introduce the OD JDub Team!!

- outerdepth
- justinswidebody

My%20OP%203.png

SUPER THANKS GOES OUT TO DONATORS!!!

Hello XDA!!! This is the new thread for the Express. I have rebuilt this from the ground up. PLEASE, be clear, this is a ROM based off of the HTC Flyer tablet pc. That means this ROM is HUGE. I have slimmed it down to as small as it can pretty much get. You can download tons, but if you run out of space, don't be surprised, you are running a tablet on your phone. This isn't a Stock Sense 2.1 ROM. :D This project is still BETA so, realize there are going to be some small bugs, NOW VERY SMALL. That being said, here are the goods.

The Goods:
LIGHTNING FAST!!!!
Tons of Free Space
Based on stock Shooter ROM
Android 2.3.4
Sense 3.0
100% Fully Functional Carousel Landscape Rosie!!
New!! Landscape Lockscreen with Weather!!!
All 3D Widgets Fully Functional (Thx JustinsWidebody, tons of help)
All Apps Updated
Working SD
Full Camera and 720p Video
Native Screenshot!!
Visual Voicemail
Google Talk App
Flash installed
Netflix
Updated Market
Tons of Others!!

The Not So Goods:
You tell me.

*Note: If you are having any issues with the camera, don't adjust the left slider in portrait or bottom slider in landscape mode during recording, some people have reported that borks the camera. Otherwise, camera works.

CHECK OUT THE YOUTUBE VIDEO OF THE EXPRESS:

Screenshots in post 9
Link:http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=20965186&postcount=9

FOLLOW ALL INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS, THEY MUST BE FOLLOWED FOR MAX PERFORMANCE

(Prerequisite: You must have your sd card partitioned.) -thnx, mgmt.

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS!!!
1. Download ROM
2. Wipe All Userdata/factory reset
3. Flash ROM
4. Reboot phone
5. Enjoy your new super fast toy!!

*Note: Use personalize/lockscreen shortcuts, window will popup saying use Rosie Utility or Shortcuts Lockscreen. DO THIS IN ORDER!!!!
To edit shortcuts, choose Rosie Utility, then edit your shortcuts and hit done. VOILA!!!
To get weather lock, choose Shortcut Lockscreen, then click the checkbox for weather and hit done. Don't edit shortcuts from this utility.
*Here's a Video on YouTube on how to do edit the shortcuts themselves.
http://youtu.be/hfa7i9X1tZk

2-26-12 NEW UPDATED!!!: Beta 1.0

Changelog:
-Landscape Rosie
-Landscape Lockscreen

DOWNLOAD: http://www.androidfilehost.com/main/EVO_4G_Developers/Outerdepth/The_Express/ODJDub Speedy.zip

You Like The ROM, Feel Free to Donate. Click Donate Below!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

YoungCorruptionV2.0

Sep 27, 2011
Use to have the HTC Flyer so you know i'll give this a shot :p but you say to only use Amon-Ra recovery and we don't have that recovery available to us. All we have is TWRP 1.1/2.0 and CWM/CWM touch

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

Whats used as the base???

one by one the penguins steal my sanity

Base is 2.3.4

Notorious

Aug 23, 2011
Sydney
Google Pixel 3 XL
OnePlus 9
Use to have the HTC Flyer so you know i'll give this a shot :p but you say to only use Amon-Ra recovery and we don't have that recovery available to us. All we have is TWRP 1.1/2.0 and CWM/CWM touch

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

Base is 2.3.4
copied and pasted the op from the OG thread lol

outerdepth

Apr 13, 2008
Memphis

Base is 2.3.4

I am not sure about the recovery for the Shift. You might be ale to slide by without Amon-Ra, that's just what we use for the EVO 4G.

YoungCorruptionV2.0

Sep 27, 2011
Well I got it to semi-boot. I can turn on the screen and i see the notification bar but thats it. I can't proceed to set up

turkbot

Sep 4, 2011
owosso
Yeah same here and sense reboots constantly i got to setup by sliding the keyboard and finished but after that notta

one by one the penguins steal my sanity

Last edited:

hamagc

Nov 8, 2009
So Cal
Same results for me. Background and notification bar but nothing else, no buttons respond, etc etc. Waiting for new build, looking forward to something new to play with.

outerdepth

Apr 13, 2008
Memphis
Same results for me. Background and notification bar but nothing else, no buttons respond, etc etc. Waiting for new build, looking forward to something new to play with.

SWEET!!! I am glad you are ready. It should be about 10 more minutes. Make sure you have your sd partitioned. This writes the widgets to your sd's data partition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Got past lockscreen...not too bad looking, needs a little more love. Most everything is functioning

Sent from my PG06100 using xda premium

MOD EDIT : Thread Now Closed, Please use this thread --> http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=23141642#post23141642

First let me introduce the OD JDub Team!!

- outerdepth
    - justinswidebody

My%20OP%203.png

SUPER THANKS GOES OUT TO DONATORS!!!

Hello XDA!!! This is the new thread for the Express. I have rebuilt this from the ground up. PLEASE, be clear, this is a ROM based off of the HTC Flyer tablet pc. That means this ROM is HUGE. I have slimmed it down to as small as it can pretty much get. You can download tons, but if you run out of space, don't be surprised, you are running a tablet on your phone. This isn't a Stock Sense 2.1 ROM. :D This project is still BETA so, realize there are going to be some small bugs, NOW VERY SMALL. That being said, here are the goods.

The Goods:
    LIGHTNING FAST!!!!
    Tons of Free Space
    Based on stock Shooter ROM
    Android 2.3.4
    Sense 3.0
    100% Fully Functional Carousel Landscape Rosie!!
    New!! Landscape Lockscreen with Weather!!!
    All 3D Widgets Fully Functional (Thx JustinsWidebody, tons of help)
    All Apps Updated
    Working SD
    Full Camera and 720p Video
    Native Screenshot!!
    Visual Voicemail
    Google Talk App
    Flash installed
    Netflix
    Updated Market
    Tons of Others!!

The Not So Goods:
    You tell me.

*Note: If you are having any issues with the camera, don't adjust the left slider in portrait or bottom slider in landscape mode during recording, some people have reported that borks the camera. Otherwise, camera works.

CHECK OUT THE YOUTUBE VIDEO OF THE EXPRESS:

Screenshots in post 9
    Link:http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=20965186&postcount=9

FOLLOW ALL INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS, THEY MUST BE FOLLOWED FOR MAX PERFORMANCE

(Prerequisite: You must have your sd card partitioned.) -thnx, mgmt.

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS!!!
    1. Download ROM
    2. Wipe All Userdata/factory reset
    3. Flash ROM
    4. Reboot phone
    5. Enjoy your new super fast toy!!

*Note: Use personalize/lockscreen shortcuts, window will popup saying use Rosie Utility or Shortcuts Lockscreen. DO THIS IN ORDER!!!!
    To edit shortcuts, choose Rosie Utility, then edit your shortcuts and hit done. VOILA!!!
    To get weather lock, choose Shortcut Lockscreen, then click the checkbox for weather and hit done. Don't edit shortcuts from this utility.
    *Here's a Video on YouTube on how to do edit the shortcuts themselves.
    http://youtu.be/hfa7i9X1tZk

2-26-12 NEW UPDATED!!!: Beta 1.0

Changelog:
    -Landscape Rosie
    -Landscape Lockscreen

DOWNLOAD: http://www.androidfilehost.com/main/EVO_4G_Developers/Outerdepth/The_Express/ODJDub Speedy.zip

You Like The ROM, Feel Free to Donate. Click Donate Below!!!
    Cheers for flagging this to me. I'll close & add a link to the new thread.
    Just activated my Shift and got root. I'll be working on this!
    Uploading a new version. I think you'll be straight. Gimme a few. I will post it asap.