[ROM]ThoughtlessOne: Stylishly Sensible [RLS1][6/3/2014]

Search This thread

nextavenger

Jul 25, 2008
Just installed this rom and everything is super smooth! Everything works fine.

Just had a small question.. Is there a way to disable horizontal quick settings from the notification bar? I couldn't do it in Sense6 toolbox

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

thoughtlesskyle

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 26, 2008
Outside of Philadelphia
Just installed this rom and everything is super smooth! Everything works fine.

Just had a small question.. Is there a way to disable horizontal quick settings from the notification bar? I couldn't do it in Sense6 toolbox

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
You'd have to edit the default.xml in order to turn it off

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Reactions: Riff76

thoughtlesskyle

Nov 26, 2008
Outside of Philadelphia
This is more for your other thread. But wouldn't it keep itself relevant if it wasn't locked.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Yep it would, but I'd also be answering the same 7 questions day in and day out, so your right I won't bump it again, I'll let it vanish into obscurity

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Reactions: jstn76rs

BodhiBrock

Feb 1, 2014
Michigan
I had a persistent force close of Blinkfeed when I flashed this, same thing I had with your stock Sense 6 rom. Anything I'm not doing or can do to resolve it?

jmphillips76

Mar 17, 2010
Connellsville
Awesomeness

I pick me up a HTC One for Sprint on ebay and root and S-OFF and go searching through XDA and find that all my HTC Hero faves have been here working there awesomness on this amazing phone

thoughtlesskyle

Nov 26, 2008
Outside of Philadelphia
I pick me up a HTC One for Sprint on ebay and root and S-OFF and go searching through XDA and find that all my HTC Hero faves have been here working there awesomness on this amazing phone

Yep a few of us are left, I also have an m8 most of the other guys have the G2 now, but it's always fun to see old faces around here

indiscriminant

Jul 23, 2010
Indianapolis
Hey Kyle, are you able to get Google play movies to work with paid content?

I have several movies for my kids bought from the store I can't let then watch, says can't fetch license on this version but seems to work with older 5.5 Roms that are out there.

thoughtlesskyle

Nov 26, 2008
Outside of Philadelphia
Hey Kyle, are you able to get Google play movies to work with paid content?

I have several movies for my kids bought from the store I can't let then watch, says can't fetch license on this version but seems to work with older 5.5 Roms that are out there.
Give it a try on the stock rooted rom see if it works there if it doesn't I don't have a good answer for you

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

indiscriminant

Jul 23, 2010
Indianapolis
Trying to do that now, but I think your hosting site is having some issues, posting a 5-10 hour download time at the moment. (I have a 45 meg connection so don't think it is on my end).

skyrkt

Mar 15, 2010
Washington State
I seem to always come back to your ROMs at some point. Thanks for creating such awesome ROMs Kyle, I do appreciate it. I'm trying to download your ROM and as reported above, the download speeds on Dev-Host are absolutely awful.

thoughtlesskyle

Nov 26, 2008
Outside of Philadelphia
I seem to always come back to your ROMs at some point. Thanks for creating such awesome ROMs Kyle, I do appreciate it. I'm trying to download your ROM and as reported above, the download speeds on Dev-Host are absolutely awful.

Haha I keep forgetting to upload it been busy with other stuff, I'll attempt to do it tonight if I remember

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ladies and Gentleman welcome to ThoughtlessOne (logo and look and feel under construction)
    ThoughtlessOneThree_zpsbb781cf8.png

Features
    - 5.03.651.3 Base (deodex thanks to @santod040)
    - Data/app support (moved the flashlight and calculator from preload to this too)
    - Init.d support
    - SuperSU
    - Busybox
    - Insecure Boot.img
    - Debloat

Status Bar
    - Battery % icons (thanks bad seed customs)
    - Generic status bar icons
    - persistent GPS removed
    - Boom sound icon removed from status bar
    - Light theming
    - Sig check disabled (thanks Erik)
    - MTP icon disabled
    - AM/PM removed
    - headphone icons removed

Quick Settings
    - Minor Quick Settings
    - increased tile limit to 18 (actually goes higher than that, However if you enable all you will lose the ability to reorder them, I added a second user card to ensure nobody loses a setting they want)

Tethering
    -Added QS tile for tethering
    -Enabled the tethering UI
    -Tethering hack added (Untested since my M7 isn't my active phone)

Added
    - Music Channel Support (can be turned off in settings)
    - New blurry wallpaper credit C. Roberts and some old favorites
    - Black boot animation with beats removed
    - HTC font to data/app (change in display settings)
    - Toast window power down animation

Download
    (mirrors coming soon)

CREDITS & THANKS:
    - santod040 for his magic deodexing skills
    - team d3rp - you are all amazing!
    - OMJ, Benny3 and the Bad Boyz team for always lending a hand
    - Bad Seed Customs for always being legit dudes
    - steelH - for ALL the old guides, which we still use for lots of things.
    - steal25 - for almost everything I know about coding, and past/future collaborations.
    - AOSP, HTC, AOKP, cyanogenMOD, superSU, apktool, and VTS for pretty things, tools, and the base for all we do.
    - ALL the themers and devs we see on the site or gtalk regularily, and the whole of XDA.
    - We used MANY guides and tutorials to do this stuff, if we have left your name off send a PM and we'll add you.

XDA:DevDB Information
    ThoughtlessOne, ROM for the Sprint HTC One

Contributors
    thoughtlesskyle
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: 5.03.651.3 OTA

Version Information
    Current Beta Version: RLS1
    Beta Release Date: 2014-06-03

Created 2014-06-03
    Last Updated 2014-06-03
    Kyle i was just wondering if your stock rooted rom was good to go i see they locked the thread. Just want to make sure before i give it a try. Thx

Sent from my HTCONE using XDA Free mobile app

Yeah its good, I actually locked it I got tired of the same 7 questions

Is latest firmware and radio a prerequisite? Will you include links in op if so? Wish we had a dedicated radio/firmware thread (please direct me if I've missed it). Thanks for your post and I'm looking forward to trying this out.

Sent from my rooted & s-off'd Sprint HTC One, powered by Android OS ?
    I personally like to keep my firmware up to date. Most likely not a pre-requisite unless there was something major included in the firmware, I have not seen any problems being reported.
    Firmware is in Kyle's 5.03 stock rom thread.
    The kernel attached doesn't support the double tap to wake? And I noticed the phone asks for granted permission, what exactly is it asking that for? Lol .. otherwise so far very smoooooooth ROM.. Thanks a lot brother!

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

Phone asks for permissions because of superSU, I've seen it on a few sense Roms, it has something to do with a dialer code to update superSU

And attached kernel is stock kernel just with the insecure and init.d support