(Q) original s4 firmware on clone s4?

Search This thread

Vaibhav Chauhan

Feb 17, 2014
Dahod, Gujarat
My friend buy s4 clone but the phone have 4.2.2 jellybean os and i know the original s4 have 4.4.2 kitkat so i want to know that can i flash original s4 stock rom to clone s4 using mtk tool?

es0tericcha0s

May 6, 2010
mobilemojo5280.com
Definitely no way to do that. MTK tool doesn't support the file format. Partitions are different. Bootloader is different. Radios are different. If it COULD somehow load, it would be a catastrophe. Just because they are really good at making it LOOK like Touchwiz software, the underpinnings are vastly different.

Reactions: Vaibhav Chauhan

Vaibhav Chauhan

Feb 17, 2014
Dahod, Gujarat
Definitely no way to do that. MTK tool doesn't support the file format. Partitions are different. Bootloader is different. Radios are different. If it COULD somehow load, it would be a catastrophe. Just because they are really good at making it LOOK like Touchwiz software, the underpinnings are vastly different.

but mtktool supports md5 file format
is there any custom rom for that device?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.