[Q] I Need help rooting my Galaxy s3

Search This thread
Mar 8, 2014
Germantown, MD
Before I am get subjected to ridicule. I'd like to say that I've cheakd almost ever source possible, hell I've even looked it up on this site. But not many cricket user know how to root their phones apparently. I have like 20 drives on my computer, and none of them work dor this root. I was just wondering if you guys (On this Award winning forum) could help me, this is my first post here. I really just want some help Rooting this Device, my dad gave it to me, and went team IPhone, so its worthless. But besides the fact that he cut off the plan, I can still use the WiFi, and get on instagram, and stuff like that. I'll just assume that You need as much information as possible to help me root this device soooooo......

Device name: SCH-R530C

Android version: 4.3

Base band version: R5030CWUCMK3

Kernel Version: 3.0.31-2107144, SE.infra@R0303-10 #1 Mon Nov 1121:10:36 KST 2013

Build Number JSSI5J.R530CWUCMK3

SE for Android status: Enforcing, SEPF_SCH-R530C_4.3_0018

Hardware Version: R530C.01 :eek:

I'm completely sure that half of this info was irrelevant. But I'm also sure that one of you can help me. Please, I've tried my very hardest, and this is my LAST resort. Tell me If you need any more info. :fingers-crossed: