File Fetch Error In Quantum Radicle v1.0 for Micromax A89

Search This thread

xphasehated

Apr 16, 2014
I installed Quantum Radicle v1.0 and all the provided bug fixes which were provided in this site.

But after installing the ROM the inbuilt music player, Gallery, Video Player (Walkman, Album, Movies) are not fetching the respective files from both internal SD Card (Phone Storage 2.08GB) and External SD Card that I have inserted.
Then I tried other apps that are available in the market for the same purposes (Fusion, Photo Gallery, MX Player). But it was in vain. They too didn't fetch the files.

Everything else is working good except the automatic file fetching in such apps.

Please help me to fix it as soon as possible.

rmnpreet786

Oct 9, 2013
Patiala
solution of error

I installed Quantum Radicle v1.0 and all the provided bug fixes which were provided in this site.

But after installing the ROM the inbuilt music player, Gallery, Video Player (Walkman, Album, Movies) are not fetching the respective files from both internal SD Card (Phone Storage 2.08GB) and External SD Card that I have inserted.
Then I tried other apps that are available in the market for the same purposes (Fusion, Photo Gallery, MX Player). But it was in vain. They too didn't fetch the files.

Everything else is working good except the automatic file fetching in such apps.

Please help me to fix it as soon as possible.

I am also a user of quantum radical 1.0.0 but I didn't face this problem.... You can try this " just reinstall the rom, and after installing in the end of installation installer will ask you for reboot, don't reboot at that time, just unmark the box and press back and go for a factory reset. After completion of factory reset then reboot your phone....