[q] Unlocking devices

Search This thread

king960

Feb 4, 2013
Warsaw
Hi there, I come with an idea. As we know some people suffer from disability, disability to unlock devices with "bootloader unlock allowed : no" (god god damn it). It's truely annoying to be limited by a carrier even IF device is simunlocked.
Going back to the subject I have an idea (known by everyone) to start a bounty for making our devices unlockable. The thing that devs are producing, mainly for free is notable. What about encouraging devs to work on workaround or something like that... It's just an idea, taken from other forums, maybe a kexec could be achieved?
What do you think about it?
Umm and sorry for being so chaotic.

funky0308

Inactive Recognized Themer
Aug 27, 2012
Osijek
Try but something like this will never work.
First thing is that all devs and users who wants freedom always buy unlockable devices.

Second thing is - money was something that doesn't mean anything on XDA (for all real devs - I'm not talking about donations, that's something else)
Just check on bouny for rooting Z1s, there's a guy with a fully working root method and he won't "sell" it, not even for 700$

And the third thing is - that's bootloader and I really doubt someone even could do that.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk