[DEV][KERNEL][UNOFFICIAL]godmachine81 A500 Kernel - oc,uv,cpugovs,ioscheds,much more!

Search This thread

linuxsociety

Dec 18, 2010
Southern Kentucky

I'm not exactly sure what the deal is with ntfs, i pulled exact same ufsd.ko as from the stock A500, got ntfs.ko as module in the system/lib/modules

Only thing that is missing that ezTerry has in his kernel is the modules.order and I don't really see that being the issue unless some how the init scripts are depending on that to load the ntfs drivers. This shouldn't require the Acer Secure Mount drivers, but I'm wondering what the issue is. can you please get me a log of dmesg as well as logcat when trying to load an NTFS drive. Thanks

linuxsociety

Dec 18, 2010
Southern Kentucky
Civato: Absolutely no reason that this should not work with ntfs as it uses the exact same method of copying the zImage/modules as ezTerry's .zips and it also has the exact same contents in the system/lib/modules as ezTerry's with the exception of the unneeded scsi_wait_scan.ko also contains exact same ufsd.ko as ezTerry's zip. So if this doesn't work i really need a log of dmesg and logcat so I can see what the deal is when trying to mount ntfs partitions. This is #4 and the only thing I can think of if this doesn't work is there has to be some hack to get ufsd.ko to load with version magic on custom kernel. Me not having an A500 nor a NTFS file system to mount on my A100, I can't debug this issue myself, but I don't see why ezTerry kernel would work and not this one as it is the exact same layout and methods of installation. Please try again, I'm sorry to keep on, but appreciate your patience and help with debugging!

https://github.com/downloads/godmac...Custom-Kernel/gm-a500-v1.5-alpha-4-signed.zip

civato

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Apr 20, 2011
I'm not exactly sure what the deal is with ntfs, i pulled exact same ufsd.ko as from the stock A500, got ntfs.ko as module in the system/lib/modules

Only thing that is missing that ezTerry has in his kernel is the modules.order and I don't really see that being the issue unless some how the init scripts are depending on that to load the ntfs drivers. This shouldn't require the Acer Secure Mount drivers, but I'm wondering what the issue is. can you please get me a log of dmesg as well as logcat when trying to load an NTFS drive. Thanks
Here are dmsg and logcat , while insurting ntfs usb
Oh and no problem m8 , don't mind running some tests.

edit:
and i tested your alpha4 , still no go

Last edited:
Reactions: themechaniac

linuxsociety

Dec 18, 2010
Southern Kentucky
Here are dmsg and logcat , while insurting ntfs usb
Oh and no problem m8 , don't mind running some tests.

edit:
and i tested your alpha4 , still no go

I'm not fully seeing what the issue is with the kernel, and I don't see how it could be anything in your init either since my .zip flash doesn't touch any of that aside from your system/lib/modules. The only thing missing is the scsi_wait_scan.ko driver and i'll upload that to github and you can stick it in system/lib/modules and see if it makes this "scsi: killing requests for dead queue" go away and allow the disk to mount, but what it appears to be in the logcat output is device names being different than expected with the mount scripts for attached devices. I just can't really see the diff in ezT20 as his sources appear to also be based off a501 and a500 code drops. This is definitely odd..

scsi_wait_scan.ko download - remount /system rw and place in /system/lib/modules reboot with the alpha-4 kernel, and see what happens.. (probably nothing, i have never knew of any system depending on this module..but it is worth a shot)

This should make ezT20 and my zip content layouts the exact same other than his nfo.prop sourced file.

Do you think that NTFS RW support could be conflicting with the acer ufsd module somehow? I can't find a single instance of ntfs or ufsd either one in your dmesg log. But in logcat the vold is saying no such device for the usb_storage at /dev/block/vold8:1 makes me wonder if the device is for some reason being recognized as a diff device

can you try to manually mount the ntfs partiton and see what happens? did you say that insmod /system/lib/modules/ntfs.ko is giving an error? is it loaded when you lsmod|grep ntfs ? makes no sense since the init scripts aren't touched when you flash this kernel, and the modules are the exact same name and location as what you was using before, if you was using ezT20.

Last edited:

civato

Apr 20, 2011
I'm not fully seeing what the issue is with the kernel, and I don't see how it could be anything in your init either since my .zip flash doesn't touch any of that aside from your system/lib/modules. The only thing missing is the scsi_wait_scan.ko driver and i'll upload that to github and you can stick it in system/lib/modules and see if it makes this "scsi: killing requests for dead queue" go away and allow the disk to mount, but what it appears to be in the logcat output is device names being different than expected with the mount scripts for attached devices. I just can't really see the diff in ezT20 as his sources appear to also be based off a501 and a500 code drops. This is definitely odd..

scsi_wait_scan.ko download - remount /system rw and place in /system/lib/modules reboot with the alpha-4 kernel, and see what happens.. (probably nothing, i have never knew of any system depending on this module..but it is worth a shot)

This should make ezT20 and my zip content layouts the exact same other than his nfo.prop sourced file.

Do you think that NTFS RW support could be conflicting with the acer ufsd module somehow? I can't find a single instance of ntfs or ufsd either one in your dmesg log. But in logcat the vold is saying no such device for the usb_storage at /dev/block/vold8:1 makes me wonder if the device is for some reason being recognized as a diff device

can you try to manually mount the ntfs partiton and see what happens? did you say that insmod /system/lib/modules/ntfs.ko is giving an error? is it loaded when you lsmod|grep ntfs ? makes no sense since the init scripts aren't touched when you flash this kernel, and the modules are the exact same name and location as what you was using before, if you was using ezT20.

only ones that load are
bcm4329
hfsplus
hfs
md4
cif

lsmod|grep ntfs doesn't load anything.

Reactions: linuxsociety

linuxsociety

Dec 18, 2010
Southern Kentucky
only ones that load are
bcm4329
hfsplus
hfs
md4
cif

lsmod|grep ntfs doesn't load anything.

That has to be the problem then. if you manually try to insmod the ntfs.ko module does it return an error? I'm leaning toward believing the ntfs rw configuration might be causing an issue. right now i have a complete recompile in the oven and fixing to put it up. it has exact same FS config as ezT20 and exact same modules. No reason this shouldn't work if ezT20 does, uses exact same sources for ntfs and all the a500/a501 code drop merges are exact same. If this doesn't work it's kind of hard to blame it on the kernel as this should be exact same as ezT20 as far as the ntfs / fs goes

Download:
https://github.com/downloads/godmac...Custom-Kernel/gm-a500-v1.5-alpha-5-signed.zip

Last edited:
Reactions: civato

civato

Apr 20, 2011
That has to be the problem then. if you manually try to insmod the ntfs.ko module does it return an error? I'm leaning toward believing the ntfs rw configuration might be causing an issue. right now i have a complete recompile in the oven and fixing to put it up. it has exact same FS config as ezT20 and exact same modules. will edit this post in a few sec to give dl url.
insmod ntfs doesn't do anything
insmod ufsd.ko gives error = invalid module format

linuxsociety

Dec 18, 2010
Southern Kentucky
insmod ntfs doesn't do anything
insmod ufsd.ko gives error = invalid module format

When you are running the ezT20 kernel do you get the invalid module format? only way that I can solve the issue with ufsd.ko invalid module format should already be in place with the module versioning support I have built in. If ufsd.ko sources are available (which I assume they aren't since this is proprietary pulled from stock) I'm wondering exactly what ezT20 done to get his kernel to magically load the ufsd.ko - or is it not even getting loaded? Try that ^download and see if it makes any diff

civato

Apr 20, 2011
When you are running the ezT20 kernel do you get the invalid module format? only way that I can solve the issue with ufsd.ko invalid module format should already be in place with the module versioning support I have built in. If ufsd.ko sources are available (which I assume they aren't since this is proprietary pulled from stock) I'm wondering exactly what ezT20 done to get his kernel to magically load the ufsd.ko - or is it not even getting loaded? Try that ^download and see if it makes any diff
no still no go.

I reflashed ezterry's 1.0.1and lsmod gives this
loaded modules are with inserted usb and my ntfs usb works.
bcm4329
hfs
md4
cifs
ufsd

if I insmod ufsd.ko now I get
can't insert 'system/lib/modules/ufsd.ko' :file exists

linuxsociety

Dec 18, 2010
Southern Kentucky
no still no go.

I reflashed ezterry's 1.0.1and lsmod gives this
loaded modules are with inserted usb and my ntfs usb works.
bcm4329
hfs
md4
cifs
ufsd

if I insmod ufsd.ko now I get
can't insert 'system/lib/modules/ufsd.ko' :file exists

yep there is some reason that ezT20 can load ufsd.ko and my kernel can't i'm wondering if his provided ufsd.ko hasn't been recompiled against his kernel source instead of just pulling the .ko from the original stock rom.

Moscow Desire

Retired Senior Moderator
Sorry to tell you, but she ain't mounting my 1tb ntfs drive either. Can't format my sticks, but....

It sort of sees it, but nada.

Also from root explorer., when I select it, you're gonna love this one, it launches ......acer ring?????

MD

OK, lets toss in an SOD after disconnecting/accessing USB. (ntfs drive).\

I will try to replicate tomorrow. and get some logcat and dmesg.

MD

Last edited:

linuxsociety

Dec 18, 2010
Southern Kentucky
Sorry to tell you, but she ain't mounting my 1tb ntfs drive either. Can't format my sticks, but....

Also from root explorer., when I select it, you're gonna love this one, it launches ......acer ring?????

MD

MD

Yes I am working on resolving the issue with ufsd. It will not mount NTFS drives until I get ufsd.ko to be loadable into my kernel. I'm wondering where the big difference is that ezT20 kernel has that allows the stock ufsd to load and mine doesn't because it does not make any sense!

Moscow Desire

Retired Senior Moderator
Yes I am working on resolving the issue with ufsd. It will not mount NTFS drives until I get ufsd.ko to be loadable into my kernel. I'm wondering where the big difference is that ezT20 kernel has that allows the stock ufsd to load and mine doesn't because it does not make any sense!

Well, as a suggestion, you may want to swap ideas with EZTerry. You guys seem to have some good kernels,

You seem to have a sleep issue/power drainage issue fixed. EZ has the ntfs and no SOD

EZ has some ntfs. and some other.

Why not work together.

MD

linuxsociety

Dec 18, 2010
Southern Kentucky
Well, as a suggestion, you may want to swap ideas with EZTerry. You guys seem to have some good kernels,

You seem to have a sleep issue/power drainage issue fixed. EZ has the ntfs.

EZ has some ntfs. and some other.

Why not work together.

MD

Yea that is probably a good idea, I just haven't ever personally spoke to him yet, and haven't been in the Iconia scene for that long yet either, so I am still getting aquainted with everyone. I am looking too see what I need for the version string to match ufsd.ko ezT20 has it somewhere, I just don't know exactly where, I may end up having to compare every single file in my sources to his to find out where his allows ufsd.ko to load and mine doesn't.

**Edit i think i found out the problem and am testing it, I can test if it loads on my a100 so I'll know when I do have it fixed :D

Last edited:

adrock74

Feb 24, 2012
Newburgh
Flashed and been playing with this for awhile today. Smartassv2 is very smooth. Scrollable widgets usually tell the tale for me and they are very lag free. App drawer transition also very good. Not all sure about the new schedulers, as im not too versed in that area.

Moscow Desire

Retired Senior Moderator
Yea that is probably a good idea, I just haven't ever personally spoke to him yet, and haven't been in the Iconia scene for that long yet either, so I am still getting aquainted with everyone. I am looking too see what I need for the version string to match ufsd.ko ezT20 has it somewhere, I just don't know exactly where, I may end up having to compare every single file in my sources to his to find out where his allows ufsd.ko to load and mine doesn't.

Well, I know how kernel Dev's are. But I'm thinking, if the 2 of you put your heads together, then you can have an awesome kernel.

And both dev's would get "equal" publicity and recognizition.

Seems both you and EZ, are stand up people.

MD

yaworski

Jun 24, 2007
Warsaw
Wouldn't it be better to use fuse and ntfs-3g to achieve writeable NTFS support? Why do we need to use proprietary UFSD module? I know that fuse is not ideal as it works in userspace but it should be easier to make it work as fuse is already in the kernel source tree. Of course this would require to do some more changes in the system itself as ntfs-3g binary is required and some changes to configuration would also be required.

BTW UFSD is not Acer's property. It is made by Paragon and it is probably the only licensed non-Microsoft NTFS implementation out there. But it's not free.

Last edited:
Reactions: linuxsociety

linuxsociety

Dec 18, 2010
Southern Kentucky
Wouldn't it be better to use fuse and ntfs-3g to achieve writeable NTFS support? Why do we need to use proprietary UFSD module? I know that fuse is not ideal as it works in userspace but it should be easier to make it work as fuse is already in the kernel source tree. Of course this would require to do some more changes in the system itself as ntfs-3g binary is required and some changes to configuration would also be required.

The way it is, with some manual cmdline-fu you could most likely get the ntfs partitions to mount with ntfs-rw native support out of the kernel as long as the ntfs driver loads - It just isn't playing well with Vold and Android auto mounting proceedures - so in short the answer to your question is Yes, but would require altering portions of the ROM.

Moscow Desire

Retired Senior Moderator
Maybe best to ask him , he's a supurb dev I'm sure he will help you.

" Oh husband, what are you doing again?"

" I am fixing something important"

"Civato, what is more important than us?"

"Dearest, the fate of all android users lies in my hands. It's important kernel work."

Husband, the fate of your sexual life lies in "my" hands"

Civato turns tablet off and goes.........

Revenge Mate...... MD :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Sorry , but he had it coming. ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Current release: Version 2.0 (stable) [09/08/2012]

SOURCE CODE: Available at GitHub

*WARNING PLEASE USE AT YOUR OWN RISK*

DISCLAIMER

FIRST OF ALL THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL KERNEL, IT IS NOT SUPPORTED BY OFFICIAL CM10 ROMS OR ANY PREVIEW ROMS.
    ONCE YOU INSTALL THIS KERNEL YOU WILL NOT BE SUPPORTED IN THE CM10 / CM9 OFFICIAL/UNOFFICIAL DEVELOPMENT THREADS
    OF ANY FORUM i.e XDA, SLATEDROID, etc.. THIS MEANS THAT YOU MUST NOT REPORT ANY ANDROID / CM BUGS TO THE ORIGINAL
    COMMUNTIY THREADS FOR THE ROM YOU USE! YOU MAY HOWEVER REPORT ANY CM/ANDROID/KERNEL RELATED ISSUES TO THIS THREAD ONLY!

Features
    • CPU Overclocking up to 1500mHz (default is set at stock 1000mhz)
    • Stable GPU Overclock @ 450mhz (scales from 300 - 450)
    • Userspace CPU undervolting support
    • Brick prevention/precaution - disabled MMC_CAP_ERASE function from kernel
    • I/O Schedulers: BFQ, CFQ, SIO, DEADLINE, NOOP, V(R) (Default VR as of v1.3 - prior to 1.2 default = deadline)
    • Autogroup Scheduler patched to work with Android via User ID task grouping
    • CPU Governors: Lionheart, SavagedZen, Lazy, Scary, Intellidemand, LagFree, Wheatley, Lulzactive, SmartAssv2, Interactive, Ondemand, Powersave, Userspace, Performance (depending on ROM - interactive governor is usually set as default gov from userspace during init)
    • ARM libs from Linux 3.x (v2.0+)
    • Android Drivers from Linux 3.x (v2.0+)
    • Linux Security from Linux 3.x (v2.0+)
    • Cleancache + Zcache Support (v2.0+)
    • Working Zram - to enable see instructions below (v2.0+)
    • Fixed Video driver glitches (v1.4+)
    • Cleaned up tons dmesg errors and warnings (v2.0+)
    • Memory management fixes and patches from 3.x (v2.0+)
    • Alsa SoC Tiny HAL patch for better compatibility with Jelly Bean and ICS (reduces/eliminates popping sounds)
    • Plus various other improvements to kernel configuration and code.

Downloads

Current Release:
    v2.0

Previous Releases:
    v1.6
    RC3
    RC2
    RC1

Tools:

Code:
    [URL="https://github.com/downloads/godmachine81/Acer-A100-JellyBean-Custom-Kernel/toggle-ag.sh"]toggle-ag[/URL] Tool to Enable/Disable Autogroup and check the status.
    'toggle-ag' now included with kernel zip as of 1.3a and is located at /system/xbin/toggle-ag - You may run from a terminal or create Script Manager widgets for each of the script arguments:
    Code:
    toggle-ag status
    toggle-ag on
    toggle-ag off
    toggle-ag help
    Please remember that this script has to be ran as root if you plan to enable/disable autogroup, however you may run as regular user to check the status or get the help dialog.

Important info on toggle-ag script usage (from the script comments):
    #**Please note that toggling back and forth the scheduler will
    #produce undesired effects, as it takes the system a few minutes
    #to switch the process scheduler each time effectively. Imagine
    #all processes that run in the backround are rearranged each time
    #you switch the process scheduler. In other words you shouldn't
    #toggle back and forth to make comparisons as they WILL NOT be
    #effective immediately!!

Goo Manager Support (NEW!)

You can now download my custom kernels, tweaks, etc from Goo Manager, available on the Play Store. Goo Manager is similar to ROM Manager, except it works very well with TWRP 2.x

First time use instructions:

1. Set Download path to: /sdcard/goomanager/ in "Settings" (This is important as the location on Android and TWRP need to both be exact same!)
    2. Go back to the main screen in Goo Manager and click Browse Compatible Roms
    3. Choose 'godmachine81'
    4. For kernels choose a500_kernel (you are welcome to look around in my other directories)
    5. Choose the release you wish to download
    6. Choose 'begin download'
    7. You will see a notification for 'Download Finished' - Tap on it
    8. It will prompt you to Select Zip(s) to flash, you may choose more than 1!
    9. After you have selected all the zips you want to flash, go to the option 'Order and flash selected' or if you want to add a zip from a custom location, choose the 'Add zip from another location option'
    10. Once in the Order and flash menu, it is important that you set the order to flash in the proper order, when you are sure it is right, then click Flash (First time you use Goo Manager, it will prompt you that an OpenRecovery is needed, choose that you already have one)
    11. After You click flash, the system will reboot to TWRP, flash your .zip files, and reboot back to android without any user interaction.

ZRAM
    What is it?

Zram was developed so that systems with a limited amount of physical ram may allocate a percentage of that to a system swap device using compression. By compressing the data that is in the swap space you can fit more data into the same amount of ram. For example App#1 is consuming 500mb of a total 725mb ram, this leaves you with 225mb free. If you have Zram enabled then App#1 may begin to swap to the zram device, when doing this you will have an advantage, because any amount of data from App#1 that gets swapped out to Zram will be compressed meaning it is actually using less physical ram. So instead of only 225mb free of 725mb you may now end up with something more like 400mb free because data from App#1 is compressed in Zram, in this example thanks to compression you cut the 500mb memory usage of App#1 to 325mb. Zram should have a minimal impact on performance while giving you the benefit of fitting more data into the amount of physical ram your device has.

HOWTO

This kernel includes functional ZRAM support, however to take advantage of it you must enable it from userspace (Android). Cyanogen Mod has an option in Settings > Performance > Memory to enable Zram, however it doesn't properly work - I'm not sure exactly how it is coded in the cm sources, but when you enable zram it doesn't create the zram swap device like it should. To work around this I wrote the following flashable .zip files that contain a script to automatically create the zram swap device at boot, please download and flash the size you wish to allocate to zram:

Zram - 100MB (14% ram)
    Zram - 150MB (20% ram)
    Zram - 200MB (28% ram)
    Zram - 250MB (34% ram)
    Zram - 300MB (41% ram)
    Zram - 350MB (~50% ram)

To Disable/Remove Zram

In the event that you want to disable Zram then just remove the file(s) at:
    /system/etc/init.d/50zram-*
    After the 50zram- file has been removed, just reboot your device and you will no longer have Zram enabled. To re-enable just reflash one of the above files.

ChangeLog:
    • Backport several bits mainline code from Linux 3.5 - including Security, ARM Libs, MM, and Android specifics
    • Zcache + Cleancache added
    • Ability to concatenate kernel cmdline configuration to Bootloader's cmdline without breaking compatibility with any bootloaders ( needed for zcache/cleancache to work)
    • Zram patches and updates
    • Clean up dmesg logs
    • Deadline IO Sched tweak (1:1 ratio writes/fifo) - VR remains default IOsched
    • CONFIG: turn off some verbose logging/debugging to reduce overhead, enabled Load Lens Correction Data to smooth out camera operation
    • TweakIO init script included by default to optimize disk read/write performance
    • Several other small patches and tweaks to underlying sources

• Minor update adds support for USB-DVB devices, provided in two separate files for convenience to users who do not wish to use DVB-USB all that is needed is the kernel package, for users who wish to use DVB please flash both the USB-DVB and the Kernel pkgs. **Warning please only install the USB-DVB package if you have the matching kernel pkg installed. This may require you download firmware for your DVB device to work, also for the modules to load automatically you will need an init script that loads the needed modules for the device - reason I didn't do this is because there are 79 different modules for universal support, it would be crazy to load them all for everyone all the time, so if you want this feature please do some research on how to get the proper modules (and firmware if needed) to load properly automatically via init script. For help join #iconia-dev on irc.freenode.net and look for godmachine81.

• Add support for USB devices [USB Audio, game controllers, mice, keyboards, etc]
    • Adjust GPU/CPU voltages and frequencies - should have impact on GPU performance
    • Interactive governor default again and backported from Nexus 7 / NVidia Grouper kernel v 3.1

1.3a
    • Script: toggle-ag now included in zip, installs to /system/xbin/toggle-ag
    • Default IO Scheduler V(R)
    • Default CPU Governor Lulzactive

1.2b
    • Bug Fix release for 1.2 - BFQ randomly causing "black screen" issue immediately after boot animation, preventing full boot - reboot resolved issue in most cases, but comes back at random on boot - Setting default I/O scheduler to NOOP until BFQ issue is resolved.

• Autogroup per UID instead of TTY task (huge improvement to autogroup on android)
    • Set BFQ as default I/O Scheduler
    • Allocator: Switch to SLUB from SLAB
    • Remove verbose debugging symbols
    • Set proper firmware/calibration paths for WiFi in configuration

• Add userspace support for undervolting
    • GPU OC (400mHZ) on CPU OC > 1000mHZ
    • Fix "Recent Apps" bug - The glitchy behavior when loading an app cached in the "Recent Apps" menu. Pointed out by DarkNight
    • Tune SmartassV2 for better behavior and ideal freq set at 760mHZ
    • Add the following CPU Governors: Lionheart, SavagedZen, Lazy, Scary, Intellidemand, LagFree, Wheatley
    • Deprecated the non-autogroup release also known as (default)
    • various other improvements to CPU, voltage, video.

1.0.1b
    • Add SmartAssv2 CPU Governor
    • Fix LOCALVERSION

• Patched MMC_CAP_ERASE as precautionary to avoid hard brick

1.0-pre
    • V(R) I/O scheduler Added
    • SIO I/O scheduler Added
    • Zram sources backported from 3.0 resolved compile issue

Alpha (First public download)
    • Overclock added: Min Freq: 216 Max Freq: 1504
    • CPU Governors: Lulzactive, Ondemand, Interactive, Conservative, Userspace, Performance, Powersave
    • IO Schedulers: Noop, Deadline, CFQ, BFQ
    • Autogroup or Default Kernel available
    • Patch for Tiny HAL - resolves popping in audio on JB/ICS

To cut down on general discussion in this thread please note that I have been in the Freenode IRC Dev channel a lot lately. server: irc.freenode.net channel: #iconia-dev My IRC handle is godmachine81 Join me there for general discussion if you don't mind. Thanks!

If you would like to help out with the continuance of kernel development for your Acer Iconia Tab A500 please consider a small donation to help out with bills, baby formula, wipes, diapers, etc. All donations are very appreciated by my family and I! Thanks :D

About comparing my kernel to another kernel released by another developer - I can't do that, and it would be disrespectful for me to set and make Pros/Cons of using mine against another developers work. Like said earlier, I will leave that to the users to decide on, and as with all things there will be pros and cons in different areas I'm sure. Personally I don't even own the A500, I own the A100, but with works of other users in the A500 community I was able to port my work to you guys so far the best that I can without owning the device. Hopefully if there are any major issues users will respect that I don't own the device, and properly provide details so that I can get it fixed. I appreciate all of the great help from the A500 community and I want it to be very clear that my kernel is not made for competition, or to out-do any other developers kernels, it was started as a personal project for my A100 and I figured I'd be kind enough to port some of it to the A200 and A500 communities as well. Thanks again guys for all the testing, donations, and great recommendations :D I look forward to doing more in the future for you guys!
    Direct links in OP do not work, just displays error.

You guys can download it from here though:
    http://beta.androidfilehost.com/?a=show&w=files&flid=410

Sent from my A500 using xda app-developers app
    Or leave that line out and just set permission on the 50tweakIO file itself like you do in the zRam packages.

I already had a line set to set perms on the tweakio. dont know why i even had the line for setting perms on init.d. But anyway changes are made, shouldn't effect anyone if they download from this point on.

MD

MD