[ROM] Operation Jelly Bean 3.15.651.16 Build Themed and Inverted

Search This thread

adamlee011

Dec 13, 2007
Watertown, CT
Just flash the non oc'd version to get rid of elementalx.

Sent from my EVO using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

my mistake, I meant that it says ruu under rom features. as far as elemental, the only soffi see is oc. thanks for your reply. living cm but can't wait to give this a try.

---------- Post added at 05:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 AM ----------

I take it back. s on and off. duh. note to self. coffee then xda. i'm assuming no firmware? is that just refering to the 3.15 base?

fredgar75

Feb 18, 2012
Jacksonville
my mistake, I meant that it says ruu under rom features. as far as elemental, the only soffi see is oc. thanks for your reply. living cm but can't wait to give this a try.

---------- Post added at 05:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 AM ----------

I take it back. s on and off. duh. note to self. coffee then xda. i'm assuming no firmware? is that just refering to the 3.15 base?

Ya I made the no XDA before coffee rule myself.
It just saying that this based off of the 3.15 ruu. Meaning joey pulled the ruu and built this rom on top of it. It does not flash firmware.

adamlee011

Dec 13, 2007
Watertown, CT
Ya I made the no XDA before coffee rule myself.
It just saying that this based off of the 3.15 ruu. Meaning joey pulled the ruu and built this rom on top of it. It does not flash firmware.

thanks. I'm predicting issues with cm once I get it hooked up to my new car stereo. plus I'm a flash junkie and it's been about 3 days. AND with the release of kernel source and custom sense kernels well, you fell me. got some work to do after work. have a good one, thanks for the help.

AndrasLOHF

Jan 7, 2013
I'm predicting issues with cm once I get it hooked up to my new car stereo. plus I'm a flash junkie and it's been about 3 days. AND with the release of kernel source and custom sense kernels well, you fell me. got some work to do after work. have a good one, thanks for the help.

Operation Jellybean + Arc Reactor kernel = amazing.. Just my experience. =)

scottspa74

Apr 3, 2009
everett
Google Pixel 6
You cannot use komodo ,which is aosp kernel, on this rom , which is sense . You are bound to have problems. Arc reactor kernel supports sw2w .

Sent from my lair.

But he stated above that he's currently on CM. Hasn't flashed this yet. I suspect the fact that TL is the dev of both kernels is the only reason he threw it out there that he's using komodo.
Just a guess.

Sent from my EVO using xda premium

tybo971

Jun 21, 2006
hdmi mirror problem

ive been running this rom for well over a month LOVE IT,,,, about 2 weeks ago i could just plug in my hdmi adapter to the charger and hook to my tv and it worked perfectly tonight I tried it and NOTHING............any ideas ive used the stock kernal the whole time being on this rom......................?

joeyfettucine

Jan 25, 2012
ive been running this rom for well over a month LOVE IT,,,, about 2 weeks ago i could just plug in my hdmi adapter to the charger and hook to my tv and it worked perfectly tonight I tried it and NOTHING............any ideas ive used the stock kernal the whole time being on this rom......................?

All I can say is try a fresh flash. I don't have an adapter to test it with, or I would. I wish I could help you more than that.

Sent from my EVO using xda app-developers app

robbo10

Jan 12, 2011
Santa Barbara

Did you try caches wipes and fix permissions in recovery, couldn't hurt.

do0m

Jun 27, 2008
Yonkers, NY.

The last time that happened to me, I just restarted the phone and it worked fine.

Sent from my incredibly awesome EVO LTE using XDA app-developers app

treIII

Jul 10, 2012
Google Pixel 5
Google Pixel 6
Just wanted to show this home screen.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1364090244408.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1364090244408.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 256
Reactions: drlzanej

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    topimage2.png

join_the_revolution_zpsd3f50359.png

CodenameJelly-Presentation-Alt8small3D.gif

theteam.png

Pneuma

joeyfettucine

ssojyeti

Fredgar

Darealboot

xsisbest

romfeatures-1.png

3.15.651.16 base Ruu For the Evo LTE
    Android 4.1.1
    Sense 4+
    Extended Quick Settings+txt%- Settings/display&gesture/extendedquicksettings
    Init added
    Modified Advanced Power Menu
    Themed Rom Completely
    Inverted Google Apps
    Cenverted Clock and removal of Battery in the UI it can always be added back
    Converted the UI into a JB look along with the dialer, Mms, Lockscreen and widgets are all jelly bean styled
    Jelly Bean and Ice Cream Sandwich Analog clocks are built into fusion
    The rom is inverted and there are so many edits I cant even explain them all
    Old Man Jenkinz Rom pack is in there
    Screenshot remap
    Mms Over wifi
    MMS Compression
    Increased haptic feedback
    Accurate 1x/3g
    Removed all the Tell HTC crap and firmware update
    Acid Audio Mod with XLoud
    Security checks disabled
    Longpress back to kill
    Longpress volume to skip tracks
    USB notification removed
    ADB persist
    Trans pulldown and app drawer

and more, I'm sure

generalinfo.png

This project started as a result of Pneuma and Joey wanting to make a rom that has an AOSP look but retains the response timing of Sense. Our goals were, but not limited to, changing all main stage apps so they would look and act more like their jelly bean counterparts. The Project obviously started on ICS but it has followed over to jelly bean with this rom. This is pure sense and there are no google apks involved aside from those that come stock. We will be re-basing it as soon as possible with the new update... Enjoy

knownissues-1.png

Clock overlap fix in post 2

Text size not editable in Settings

You tell us!

download.png

RLS1-S-Off OC'd to 1.7ghz with Elementalx
    md5: f405783b6d82071e88cdb916986ff991

RLS1-S-On and off for TWRP 2.3+ & 2.4+ OC'd to 1.7ghz with Elementalx
    md5: 29b7f70581b6f73139fbbd66148527ec

RLS1 S-On and of with No OC for TWRP 2.3+ and 2.4+
    md5: 65876f27e95d34a7f9ea21f7e1042301

More mods, themes, and tweaks

attachment.php

Steal25
    chogardjr
    eg1122 and the Badseeds
    one_love_420
    Team ACID
    IBotPeaches
    mikeyxda
    nick1313
    justin860
    TUN_SD
    rujelus22
    xHausx

and a perpetual thank you to aamikam and all our friends in mikland

and more I'm sure. If you are not named and should be, please PM and you'll be added.
    Install instruction using an excerpt from mikeyxda meanbean, because it is so beautifully written....

s-off installation
    • Always make a Nandroid backup before installing anything on your phone!
    • On first install of, do a full wipe (at least a factory reset)
    • Subsequent updates: no wiping necessary BUT...
    • If you have any trouble at all, do a full wipe and then reinstall
    • Install using TWRP recovery (again, s-off recommended)
    • After the first boot on a fresh install, go to "Menu", "Settings", "Power" and UNcheck "Fast Boot". When you reboot or power off the phone, you really want it to reboot/power-off. This can save you a lot of headaches.

s-on installation
    Note that with s-on, TWO things must be flashed separately: the ROM ZIP and the kernel inside that ZIP. The built in kernel installer (thanks Haus) will take care of this without any extra work on your part: just flash with TWRP! Follow the instructions below, however, so you'll know what to expect because there are some pauses and an extra reboot involved whenever the kernel in the ROM is updated.
    1. Boot to TWRP recovery (hold vol down and press power for 1 second while you continue holding vol down until you see the bootloader, then choose "recovery")
    2. Always make a Nandroid backup before installing anything on your phone!
    3. On first install, do a full wipe (at least a factory reset)
    4. Subsequent updates: no wiping necessary BUT...
    5. If you have any trouble at all, do a full wipe and then reinstall
    6. In TWRP recovery, choose "Install" and locate the ROM ZIP you downloaded and begin the install.
    7. The installation will usually complete relatively quickly but if a new boot.img is included in the ROM, it may take 5 minutes or longer to flash: please be patient!
    8. When the installation is complete, if you see the word "Look!" in large text, a new boot.img was flashed and you are not done yet! In that case, continue to the next step. If you do NOT see the word "Look!", you can reboot and you are done flashing.
    9. When the word "Look!" appears, simply "reboot system" normally from recovery. Your phone will begin to boot but will reboot during the boot animation and then boot back to recovery. At that point, simply flash the ROM a second time from recovery to complete the install. This process is required for the s-on installer to do its job. Once you install the ROM a second time and reboot, your phone will boot normally.
    10. After the first boot on a fresh install, go to "Menu", "Settings", "Power" and UNcheck "Fast Boot". When you reboot or power off the phone, you really want it to reboot/power-off. This can save you a lot of headaches.

s-on additional notes
    • If you have a new phone and are starting from scratch, use these instructions to unlock your phone and install TWRP recovery. These instructions work for all current software including the latest 3.16. Follow all steps up through and including step 28, except in step 25, use the latest openrecovery*.img file from here instead of the old 2.1.8 version listed on the page. Once you successfully complete step 28, you can boot to recovery and install MeanBean.
    • If you've already unlocked via the HTC method above and you already have TWRP recovery installed, use the above instructions but if you have any trouble, here are instructions on how to manually install the ROM and kernel separately.
    • Have trouble after trying to flash s-on: reread the s-on instructions above and be sure to follow each step. If you have done that and still have trouble, try this info.
    • Updating your firmware to the 3.16 RUU is another story altogether so I'll leave the firmware/radio updates to other threads.

If your touch panel does not work, you have likely updated the Touch Panel firmware. To downgrade, download 3.15 Touch Panel Firmware and flash in bootloader. Be sure to the thank Captain_Throwback.

Furthermore,

If you dirty flash, expect issues. If you restore apps, be sure you are only restoring data apps you actually use and not apps from other ROMs. We removed several bloat apps due to their effects on battery and performance.

Disclaimer:

Anything you do on your phone is of your own volition. We take no responsibility for bricks, software issues, or federal watch lists.

Preview for the boot animation sound might be slightly off to how its going to sound I might run it through a nifty software in linux that will make it sounds crazy

[URL]http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/x346/pneuma1985/th_Boot_Animation_Preview.jpg[/URL]

SystemUI Clock Overlay Fix
    Note* The statusbar will be blank until a ticker is displayed. If one doesn't apear on its own, just send yourself a text.
    IME

Here's the keyboard I made to match the rom, I'm also adding a flashable with the stock IME to go back to stock. Flash in recovery and enjoy ! :)
    I don't quite understand the back end of your comment.

It's okay, I speak jive.

I believe the poster is saying that he enjoys the audio quality he experiences with your ROM. He's not sure if it's your ROM's audio drivers or the fact that he owns a set of Beats by Dr Dre urBeats In-Ear Headphones (which he also greatly enjoys), but he wanted to express his satisfaction with your ROM.

DISCLAIMER: I may be slightly off as my jive is a little rusty (it's been a few years). I believe headphones taking a dump in your ears is a good thing, but I'm not 100% sure on that one.
    Buncha mods + alternate skin posted here
    Enjoy and don't forget to read