[ROM] [4.4.4] [OFFICIAL] LiquidSmooth v3.2 Milestone - Amami

Search This thread
@deadman96385

Indeed impressiv rom, very fast, has everything i need and want to have

Couldn´t test it for a long time bcs it´s seems to med that the rom can not handle 64 GB sd-card?

Tried almost everything, format in phone, format in pc, but no go :(
Edit: The problem is xfat and ntfs, it is possible to format as ext 2,3,4,vfat but not xfat and ntfs.
LTE not working

Last edited:

deadman96385

Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Aug 19, 2011
Saint Paul, Minnesota
@deadman96385

Couldn´t test it for a long time bcs it´s seems to med that the rom can not handle 64 GB sd-card?

Edit: The problem is xfat and ntfs, it is possible to format as ext 2,3,4,vfat but not xfat and ntfs.
LTE not working

I have a file for you to try later once drdevs finishs moving to the new server (Its down for now)

Also for anyone who owns this phone what kind of Camera Button does it have a 2 stage or a 1 stage. 2 stage is a partial click to focus and then a finish clicking to take the picture or just a 1 click picture.

Reactions: funiewski

Rechargelegend

May 21, 2010
@deadman96385

LTE not working

Hi funiewski!

The LTE is working for me, I have Telenor.

Hi funiewski!

The LTE is working for me, I have Telenor.

Ok,when I use lte switch in quick settings panel it kills data completely

Edit: @Rechargelegend are you sure that LTE works for you? When I change it in setting to 4g preferred it kills data, that was exactly the same problem with cm based rom´s for V

Sent from my D5503 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

idimitro

May 7, 2012
I have been using the ROM for a few days now and I love it. I have to survive the stock for a few days only.
The issues I have had so far are a few occasional restarts of the system UK process.
Strangely I can not remove the pre-installed applications as Appolo and some other Cm apps. Is this a bug or a feature?

Also I am missing a few settings
- always expanded notifications
- allow all widgets on the lockscreen
- the PIE from Carbon ROM :)
- kernel support for undervolting

deadman96385

Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Aug 19, 2011
Saint Paul, Minnesota
I have been using the ROM for a few days now and I love it. I have to survive the stock for a few days only.
The issues I have had so far are a few occasional restarts of the system UK process.
Strangely I can not remove the pre-installed applications as Appolo and some other Cm apps. Is this a bug or a feature?

Also I am missing a few settings
- always expanded notifications
- allow all widgets on the lockscreen
- the PIE from Carbon ROM :)
- kernel support for undervolting

To remove system apps you need to use supersu and then use a app like titanium backup, the first 2 features are on the planned list, we have slim pie which is better then PA Pie, and we use the stock cm kernel so it will never have undervolting.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Devries

Mar 7, 2012
May be a bug is that my device always can not wake up with a little long time sleep
anybody have same problem with me?

adichandra

May 3, 2012
I will be getting the compact on friday. And first thing i will do is flash this rom because i love aosp. Is this rom can be used as a daily driver on current state? Any random reboot or anything? Thanks.

idimitro

May 7, 2012
To remove system apps you need to use supersu and then use a app like titanium backup, the first 2 features are on the planned list, we have slim pie which is better then PA Pie, and we use the stock cm kernel so it will never have undervolting.

Thanks for the clarification. But seriously I can not uninstall the default applciations (appolo, launchers, G+, messages, etc). I have root, TB PRO and so on. I have cleared dalvic cache, removed backups and data to no avail. What happens is, I can uninstall the apps, and there are no errors. Refreshing the apps list in TB doesn't show them. On the next reboot the apps are still there. The behaviour is 100% reproducible.
The only other time I have seen similar behaviour is in stock HTC ROM.
I start to think this is some new feature in KitKat about hardening the security? Any ideas.

Thanks for the clarification. But seriously I can not uninstall the default applciations (appolo, launchers, G+, messages, etc). I have root, TB PRO and so on. I have cleared dalvic cache, removed backups and data to no avail. What happens is, I can uninstall the apps, and there are no errors. Refreshing the apps list in TB doesn't show them. On the next reboot the apps are still there. The behaviour is 100% reproducible.
The only other time I have seen similar behaviour is in stock HTC ROM.
I start to think this is some new feature in KitKat about hardening the security? Any ideas.

You have to install supersu,that's the one and only su that works, I have tested almost all of them

Sent from my Xperia Z1 Compact using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

mangusmeister

Feb 19, 2012
All launchers I try on this rom are super lagging. Anyone else experience this lssue?
All menus are really smooth, it's just the launcher.

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

Same on cm11 official too.

the baptizer

Jan 23, 2012
All launchers I try on this rom are super lagging. Anyone else experience this lssue?
All menus are really smooth, it's just the launcher.

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

Same on cm11 official too.

i can confirm this... all apps open very laggy.. the menus are indeed smooth... don't know whats causing this.. candyrom has the same issue.. only more worse

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1239713_366484996816582_1457113416_n.jpg

DISCLAMER

Your warranty is now void.

I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

601553_366830026782079_883283262_n.png

LiquidSmooth is an aftermarket firmware based on the Android Open Source Project.

Dedicated to providing users with smooth, stable and fast ROMs. A Lightweight modified AOSP base, and then add the features you crave!

While we make every effort to test these builds as much as possible, we are not responsible for anything that may happen to your device.

We ask that you do your part to know your device and know how to recover from problems before you flash!

579668_366829910115424_1484000558_n.png

cameron581
    cdub50
    Cl3Kener
    CPA-Poke
    deadman96385
    iiD4x
    itsmikeramsay
    Jarrid42
    johnnyslt
    jsnweitzel
    liquid0624
    mtb300gt
    Ntemis
    reginald476
    rkpeterson
    rwaempires
    sandtod
    Somber73
    sspencer10ls
    TheBr0ken
    timpohladthomas

602019_366829913448757_1521733509_n.png

Code:
    Linaro 4.9 GCC Toolchain
    O3 Strict-Aliasing & ISO C++11 Mode
    ARM Optimized String Handling Routines
    Linaro and Code Aurora Optimaztions
    Slims DPI on the fly
    Custom animation controls
    TRDS 3.0 (Liquid Blackout in settings)
    Active Display
    Slims QuickSettings
    Halo (Renamed to bubble in settings)
    Ram Bar
    T-Mobile Theme Engine
    Privacy Guard
    Built in SuperUser
    Working wifi Tethering
    Cell Broadcasts
    Slims Configurable Power Menu
    Slims Configurable Nav Bar
    Gamma Configuration support
    Custom animation controls (Listview)
    LockScreen Notifications
    And way more than this...

1235191_366829916782090_1063865078_n.png

Code:
    [url="http://pastebin.com/N17UrSPX"]LiquidSmooth v3.2 Full list of features[/URL]

935957_366829960115419_953783660_n.png

Code:
    [url="http://github.com/LiquidSmooth"]LiquidSmooth Github[/URL]
    [url="https://github.com/LiquidSmooth-Devices/android_device_sony_amami"]Liquid Device Tree[/URL]
    [url="https://github.com/LiquidSmooth-Devices/android_kernel_sony_msm8974"]Liquid Kernel Source[/URL]
    1186140_366829970115418_1836801942_n.png

Code:
    Milestone:
    [URL="drdevs.com/devs/teamliquid/Milestone/Xperia_Z1_Compact"]Download DrDevs.com[/URL]
    [URL="https://s.basketbuild.com/devs/LiquidSmooth/amami/Milestone"]Download BasketBuild.com[/URL]
    [URL="https://goo.im/devs/liquidsmooth/3.x/amami/Milestone/"]Download GOO.IM[/URL]

Nightlies:
    [URL="drdevs.com/devs/teamliquid/Nightly/Xperia_Z1_Compact"]Download DrDevs.com[/URL]
    [URL="https://s.basketbuild.com/devs/LiquidSmooth/amami/Nightly"]Download BasketBuild.com[/URL]
    [URL="https://goo.im/devs/liquidsmooth/3.x/amami/Nightly/"]Download GOO.IM[/URL]

Gapps:
    [URL="http://slimroms.net/index.php/downloads/dlsearch/viewcategory/1150-addons4-4"]SlimROMs Gapps Download[/URL]
    [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2397942"]ParanoidROM Gapps Download[/URL]

45971_366829996782082_1342135019_n.png

Screenshot_2014-01-17-22-25-39.png
    Screenshot_2014-01-18-20-01-07.png

Screenshot_2014-01-17-22-23-44.png
    Screenshot_2014-01-18-20-01-13.png

Screenshot_2014-01-18-20-01-21.png
    Screenshot_2014-01-18-20-01-28.png

Screenshot_2014-01-18-20-01-35.png
    Screenshot_2014-01-18-20-01-41.png

Screenshot_2014-01-18-20-01-47.png
    Screenshot_2014-01-18-20-01-55.png

Screenshot_2014-01-18-20-02-04.png
    Screenshot_2014-01-18-20-02-14.png

Screenshot_2014-01-18-20-02-34.png

Please Support Liquid by Donating HERE

XDA:DevDB Information
    LiquidSmooth Kitkat - Amami, ROM for the Sony Xperia Z1 Compact

Contributors
    OmarEinea, iiD4x
    Source Code: http://github.com/LiquidSmooth

ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader
    Based On: AOSP, CyanogenMod

Version Information
    Current Beta Version: 3.2

Created 2014-03-14
    Last Updated 2014-11-13
    Reserved

This is based off of the soon to be merged Official CM tree, It has been reported that all is well, but until more people report on it, please flash with caution.
    Bugs:
    No confirmation that Theme has been applied, requires reboot to see the theme
    Pie needs a reboot to show up
    Halo is disabled for now

Device specific bugs:
    Hi Omar,

I see liquidsmooth LP nightly is available since beginning of March; I'm going to flash now - super excited.

edit: included kernel in boot.img does not work; 'Sony' is just displayed. I fastboot flashed boot.img from the latest CM nightly, and ROM booted fine. Busy with the setup now. I was unable to get a logcat, as the logging subsystem does not seem to be initialized with the included kernel.

viper4android is included, but because I couldn't use the included permissive kernel (and had to use cm12 nightly enforcing kernel), I use selinux mode changer app from play store to set permissive.

Issues so far (by no means in depth, just casual observances):
    1.) included boot.img / kernel issues as above
    2.) sykopath overlaymanager FC's all the time; I disabled it for now.
    3.) Settings, Sound - even when unlinking ringtone and notification volume, there is no slider bar to change notification volume
    4.) Unable to find the menu where quicksettings tiles can be manipulated eg. added. Under liquidsmooth settings, status bar there is a quick settings item, but that is just for the quick and smart pull-down options.
    5.) Liquidsmooth settings lock screen settings, there is nothing to configure.
    6.) Developer options : Spelling error - Diable FC notifications should be disable
    7.) Navigation bar is not functioning in landscape mode. Bar is displayed, but no buttons and response if pressed. I see now that this is when you change the dpi to 240. it's fine on 320; will test others.

Otherwise, the ROM is snappy; I have not tested bluetooth etc.

Edit: point 7 - set my DPI to 252 and nav bar is fine

Flashed the slim kernel boot.img from 2.3.7 resurrection rom, been running for a few hours and all still fine. Smooth and fast.

Tested Bluetooth to car radio, and works fine for me.

Thanks for the report, though as the builds aren't booting (because if the kernel), I didn't announce about them,
    I'm working on it an will open a new thread for LS-LP as soon as the problem is solved :)

Regards,
    Omar.
    LiquidSmooth Milestone v3.2 Is Here!

Sorry for the late release of the Milestone build, but we (LS Rhine Maintainers) were having some issues regarding studding for exams
    and personally I was having a problem with internet connection!

Anyway, that's not the important thing now, here are the download links

Download DrDevs.com
    Download BasketBuild.com
    Download GOO.IM

For more info: https://plus.google.com/112869147992641613946/posts/F8LiTiPm8ev
    The build isn't tested, so if anything is buggy please tell me and I'll try to fix it.

Enjoy!

Regards,
    Omar.
    I'll be taking over this thread, and I'll start providing Official updates for LiquidSmooth ROM soon...