[Q] WIndows 8 Does not See Nexus Files

Search This thread

buffalo_guy

Jun 29, 2012
Buffalo
I recently upgraded to Windows 8 then subsequently to Android 4.3 on my Nexus 10. I can see the device in device manager and adb recognizes that the device is connected however the device does not show up as device to enable me to transfer files. My Galaxy Nexus and Xoom show up as expected. I have installed the latest drivers and I am at a loss. I have other ways of transferring files but I would like to get this fixed. Any thoughts are much appreciated.

buffalo_guy

Jun 29, 2012
Buffalo
SOLVED

I recently upgraded to Windows 8 then subsequently to Android 4.3 on my Nexus 10. I can see the device in device manager and adb recognizes that the device is connected however the device does not show up as device to enable me to transfer files. My Galaxy Nexus and Xoom show up as expected. I have installed the latest drivers and I am at a loss. I have other ways of transferring files but I would like to get this fixed. Any thoughts are much appreciated.

I found a solution that worked. See solution at this link. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2380978&page=3

Last edited: