[Q] Cyanogenmod 10.2, big problem!

Search This thread
Jan 1, 2014
Hey guys,

I'm very sorry if i posted this in the wrong area and please tell me if i need to post this in another area..
Here's the problem:
I just updated my ace to cyanogenmod 10.2 (Android 4.3), and the google play store is gone. normally that would be fine and i would just download an apk for that on the internet. The problem is that my sd card isn't recognized anymore. Any way to make it recognized again?

Thanks in advance,

P.S.
I backed up everything but my backup program is gone too, anyway to fix that o_O

Edit:
I'm thinking if no one has a solution of downgrading back to the original samsung galaxy ace 2.3.5, if you don't know the solution do you have the 2.3.5 link for me?

-BRK-

Nov 16, 2012
Hey guys,

I'm very sorry if i posted this in the wrong area and please tell me if i need to post this in another area..
Here's the problem:
I just updated my ace to cyanogenmod 10.2 (Android 4.3), and the google play store is gone. normally that would be fine and i would just download an apk for that on the internet. The problem is that my sd card isn't recognized anymore. Any way to make it recognized again?

Thanks in advance,

P.S.
I backed up everything but my backup program is gone too, anyway to fix that o_O

Edit:
I'm thinking if no one has a solution of downgrading back to the original samsung galaxy ace 2.3.5, if you don't know the solution do you have the 2.3.5 link for me?

revert to stock here. xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2129385

Reactions: UltimateBardock

Viper The Ripper

Nov 6, 2012
OnePlus 3
Samsung Galaxy A6
Hey guys,

Here's the problem:

Thanks in advance,

P.S.

Edit:

Use a USB adapter and backup your data, then format it in FAT32 format-system ;)
That's is weird... which rom did you flased? Mardon's ROM work great, try to re-mount your sdcard partition or re-flash the ROM

Reactions: UltimateBardock
Jan 1, 2014
Use a USB adapter and backup your data, then format it in FAT32 format-system ;)
That's is weird... which rom did you flased? Mardon's ROM work great, try to re-mount your sdcard partition or re-flash the ROM

Can you give me "Mardon's" ROM, so I can try it with his ROM?
How to format it in a "FAT32" format system? and how to re-mount my sdcard partion?
Thanks a lot for you spending time on my problem!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys,

Here's the problem:

Thanks in advance,

P.S.

Edit:

revert to stock here. xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2129385
    Hey guys,

Here's the problem:

Thanks in advance,

P.S.

Edit: