[Q] Fly F53s all root & recovery

Search This thread

Toxbon

Feb 3, 2013
Wonderland
Note: I will not be responsible for any damage if caused to your device in case anything goes wrong.

Fly F53s Change boot logo + boot animation + shut animation

Here is the MOTO boot animation.

moto_x_boot_animation.png

Steps to follow.

1: Get the bootanimation zip from the media folder.
2: Copy zip to your SD card
3: Use Es explorer or any root explorer(I use android commander for system file access.http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=597098)
4: Cut and paste your original boot animation and shutanimation zip file somewhere in your memory card (if you wish to keep a backup).
5:copy the boot animation you downloaded in to /system/media and check if the permissions are rw-r—r—. If not, change them to that.
6. Create another copy of zip and name it as "shutanimation"
7. You can also change/disable the boot/shut sound by naming "bootaudio" and "shutaudio".

reboot and enjoy!:good:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vidog5w1nz6bcg8/Flashable_bootanimation.zip

How to use Galaxy S3 Ringtones, Notification Tones, Alarm Tones and UI Sounds

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1663081

from Tx Redneck http://db.tt/BtuOk1v5

Boot Logo change

1: Put the below update.zip in your memory card
2: clear cache/delvik.
3: Flash

1: After this unzip the Boot_logo

2: go to media>Images-boot_logo

Replace it the below attached and set the permissions rw-r—r—.

Reboot enjoy!:good:
http://downloads.ziddu.com/download/23649346/update.zip.html

http://downloads.ziddu.com/download/23649351/boot_logo.rar.html
:
imgres

:good::cool:

Last edited:

codergenius

Feb 19, 2014
even me searching for the same thing!

BTW OP, did you searched any chinese forum / site for knowing model # of the original phone of which fly f53s is a clone? coz generally the models sold in our country are clones of chinese ones

codergenius

Feb 19, 2014
Rooting Fly F53s Success

OP, you can use root master ( just google "VRoot_1.7.0.3882_Setup.exe").

it is a Chinese rooting desktop program.

you will find some threads in this forum also (xdaforums.com) regarding root master, but they might not give you all the required files.

after rooting, install CWM author's superuser app from play store & disable the Chinese superuser app.
you can also uninstall the other Chinese app which is installed by the root master.

Do not forget to hit :good: thanks :good: if you get benefited !

Reactions: Toxbon and nd-786

nd-786

Feb 23, 2014
i installed cwm super user after that i rebooted my device by holding power and volume down the recovery thing is in chinese please help

sohanjaryal

Sep 22, 2013
jalandhar,punjab
i installed cwm super user after that i rebooted my device by holding power and volume down the recovery thing is in chinese please help

Choose option 4 and then 1 to wipe data

Choose option 2 and then 1 to update from zip

My Chinese recovery has these options

Sent from my Spice Mi-496 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 01:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

Is this phone fly f53s good to use

nd-786

Feb 23, 2014
fly f53s is awesome

THE FLY F53S IS A AWESOME PHONE I PURCHASED IT AT SNAP DEAL FOR 5850 rs ON FEB 15 AND THE PERFORMANCE IS GOOD NOW I HAVE COMPLETELY ROOTED AND HAS CWM RECOVERY AND SAMSUNG BOOT LOGO ANIMATION SOUND AND MANY THINGS IT HAS 1 GB RAM AND POWERVR SGX531 GPU CORTEX A9 1.2GHZ DUAL CPU AND EXCELLENT IPS QHD 5.3" SCREEN WITH MEDIATEK 6577

BUT MINUS POINT IS THE INTERNAL PHONE STORAGE IS 530 MB AND 2GB STORAGE BUT ROOTING TAKES CARE OF ALL THAT PLAYS 1080P VIDEOS WITH OUT LAG USING HW+

SOON I WILL POST A YOUTUBE VIDEO REVIEW

GOOD IF YOU GET IT AT LESS THAN 7500rs OR ELSE SEE OTHER

codergenius

Feb 19, 2014
... AND HAS CWM RECOVERY AND SAMSUNG BOOT LOGO ANIMATION SOUND AND MANY THINGS.....BUT MINUS POINT IS THE INTERNAL PHONE STORAGE IS 530 MB AND 2GB STORAGE BUT ROOTING TAKES CARE OF ALL THAT PLAYS 1080P VIDEOS WITH OUT LAG USING HW+

1) did you installed / extracted CWM recovery? ( i too want to do so but cant find / extract stock rom to proceed)
2) did you have stock nandroid backup? (pl share this file here)
3) how did you managed to increase internal memory of the phone after rooting? (is it by link2sd or anything else? info about this please)

:eek: please let us know these points here :eek:

Toxbon

Feb 3, 2013
Wonderland
1) did you installed / extracted CWM recovery? ( i too want to do so but cant find / extract stock rom to proceed)
2) did you have stock nandroid backup? (pl share this file here)
3) how did you managed to increase internal memory of the phone after rooting? (is it by link2sd or anything else? info about this please)

:eek: please let us know these points here :eek:

I have the stock rom extract saved and soon I will upload and share the link.

dep2477

Mar 3, 2013
Jammu
CWM

Is the CWM English or Chinese ?

Check mobiles like Xioami / AMOI, May find same configuration of this set as MIUI, LEWA OSs are available at needrom

ubergeek9876

Mar 21, 2014
Chennai
GT-S 7562 MTP device error unsolved here . Can I flash my mobile using Odin whether I am going to break my device by doing so:rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

Last edited:

dep2477

Mar 3, 2013
Jammu
Hi guys. Any news abt custom rom. Phone is really great but not with this stock rom. Pls try to port lewa os.

Sent from my F53s using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Rooting Fly F53s Success

OP, you can use root master ( just google "VRoot_1.7.0.3882_Setup.exe").

it is a Chinese rooting desktop program.

you will find some threads in this forum also (xdaforums.com) regarding root master, but they might not give you all the required files.

after rooting, install CWM author's superuser app from play store & disable the Chinese superuser app.
    you can also uninstall the other Chinese app which is installed by the root master.

Do not forget to hit :good: thanks :good: if you get benefited !
    fly f53s is awesome

THE FLY F53S IS A AWESOME PHONE I PURCHASED IT AT SNAP DEAL FOR 5850 rs ON FEB 15 AND THE PERFORMANCE IS GOOD NOW I HAVE COMPLETELY ROOTED AND HAS CWM RECOVERY AND SAMSUNG BOOT LOGO ANIMATION SOUND AND MANY THINGS IT HAS 1 GB RAM AND POWERVR SGX531 GPU CORTEX A9 1.2GHZ DUAL CPU AND EXCELLENT IPS QHD 5.3" SCREEN WITH MEDIATEK 6577

BUT MINUS POINT IS THE INTERNAL PHONE STORAGE IS 530 MB AND 2GB STORAGE BUT ROOTING TAKES CARE OF ALL THAT PLAYS 1080P VIDEOS WITH OUT LAG USING HW+

GOOD IF YOU GET IT AT LESS THAN 7500rs OR ELSE SEE OTHER
    https://db.tt/G3cK7qwG baidu root