Downloading Do not turn off target SCEEN

Search This thread

KDKobes

Aug 12, 2007
Sorry for the delay, I was looking for the original cable. I just find it but is still not recognizing the USB. I did follow up the link. Is say that the driver is update. The Samsung driver also say is installed but I don't see it on the Device manager. I don't really have a clue. I try to go to the Samsung folder and look for the .ini but I don't know which one if there is any for the Device manager. I try also. IS you have time I can gave you access to my comp via Teamviever is you want.

OK at this point you need to go into Device manager on your computer and try to see if the drivers that are showing the errors can be repaired and if not Uninstall them. Once uninstalled restart your computer. Dont have your tablet connected to computer at all. Put your tablet into Odin Mode and push the required volume button to continue to the next screen when asked. Once there plug your phone into your computer and see if it will install the drivers automatically and if it works then. If not then we can talk about doing TeamViewer. Your device is bricked but like i said you can get it back if you can get it connected.

wichiepr

Apr 20, 2014
Android Automotive OS
OK at this point you need to go into Device manager on your computer and try to see if the drivers that are showing the errors can be repaired and if not Uninstall them. Once uninstalled restart your computer. Dont have your tablet connected to computer at all. Put your tablet into Odin Mode and push the required volume button to continue to the next screen when asked. Once there plug your phone into your computer and see if it will install the drivers automatically and if it works then. If not then we can talk about doing TeamViewer. Your device is bricked but like i said you can get it back if you can get it connected.

I did the procedure that you told me to do, When to device manager, uninstall the USB hub that say unknown, restart the computer, put the Tablet to Odin mode and connected to the PC, once in odin mode I can not go any where on the tablet. I proceed to connect the computer and I have the same massage that the USB is not recognize.

KDKobes

Aug 12, 2007
I did the procedure that you told me to do, When to device manager, uninstall the USB hub that say unknown, restart the computer, put the Tablet to Odin mode and connected to the PC, once in odin mode I can not go any where on the tablet. I proceed to connect the computer and I have the same massage that the USB is not recognize.

Download this Samsung USB driver Setup. Its authentic Samsung software and see if the drivers reinstall manually.

erica_renee

Sep 16, 2010
Louisville
ITS usb reg corruption from too many devices

Try a different computer and see if it will load the drivers
Below is what i have to do sometimes Because i use my computer with more then one Brand of Android phones .
Search the net for a program on your windows computer called USBDVIEW..

1. uninstall kies and any other samsung software
2 unplug any external usb devies
3 . Download a new version of Kies
Now. Run usbdview.. and remove all entries.
Install Kies. (will put samsung and adb back correctly)
Run kies
when its on the looking for device screen
Plug in the TABLET.
The driver should then install

NOW GO TO Device manager and see if shows up as samsung device or adb/ mtp device
If so Go back to above post and flash Device correctly with ODIN.
if it does not then take it to a pc tech to get the usb devices cleaned from registery

or go to ms tech site to get details on editing the MBR / REGISTERY To repair.

Also if the driver is not installing as about check to see if you have a UFI BIOS If so you will have to boot into there and turn unknown drivers off. Refure to pc owners manual for that.
oops READ THIS. when you reinstall kies. Choose custom or install to different location. Install it to C:/kIES Or what ever name you like NOT its Default path. this sometimes helps windows see this as a new software new reg entry and not update the old one. That is why LAUNCHING nothing But kies until you get the device recognized is so Important.
I am NOT A Android Tech But i know Windows..

Good LUCK ..

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ITS usb reg corruption from too many devices

Try a different computer and see if it will load the drivers
    Below is what i have to do sometimes Because i use my computer with more then one Brand of Android phones .
    Search the net for a program on your windows computer called USBDVIEW..

1. uninstall kies and any other samsung software
    2 unplug any external usb devies
    3 . Download a new version of Kies
    Now. Run usbdview.. and remove all entries.
    Install Kies. (will put samsung and adb back correctly)
    Run kies
    when its on the looking for device screen
    Plug in the TABLET.
    The driver should then install

NOW GO TO Device manager and see if shows up as samsung device or adb/ mtp device
    If so Go back to above post and flash Device correctly with ODIN.
    if it does not then take it to a pc tech to get the usb devices cleaned from registery

or go to ms tech site to get details on editing the MBR / REGISTERY To repair.

Also if the driver is not installing as about check to see if you have a UFI BIOS If so you will have to boot into there and turn unknown drivers off. Refure to pc owners manual for that.
    oops READ THIS. when you reinstall kies. Choose custom or install to different location. Install it to C:/kIES Or what ever name you like NOT its Default path. this sometimes helps windows see this as a new software new reg entry and not update the old one. That is why LAUNCHING nothing But kies until you get the device recognized is so Important.
    I am NOT A Android Tech But i know Windows..

Good LUCK ..
    Go to odin and reformat it.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk
    Hold the power button and volume up until you see the samsung logo then let off of the power button. Then clear everything any do a factory reset. This should work

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

Do not connect to your computer

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

Do lots of research before embarking on something like this. Make absolutely sure you know how to recover your tablet before doing any kind of modifications to it.
    Thy holding vol down and see if it takes you to a recovery screen...your welcome I hope I can help. I didn't have anyone when I was learning it sucked.

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

Hold the power and volume up and just keep holding and holding and see what happens
    I hold the Power and Up Vol in a second I get the"Downloading Do not turn of screen and nothing happens. If I hold the power and down-vol a selection page come, Warning A custom OS can cause critical problem etc.... Volume up: Continue or Volume Down; cancel (restart phone) if a press Vol Up it show another screens with odin mode in red , product name: gt n8013,custom binary count: yes 6 count, Current Binary : samsung official, System status: official
    and the downloading message. and It freeze.

By the way thanks for your time, I really don't now what to do. Maybe send it to the moon jajaja

Got good info in previous posts.

Holding volume DOWN + power button brings you to a recovery screen, either stock(factory) or TWRP / CWM recovery.
    Holding volume UP + power button brings you to odin which then gives an option to continue or Restart.

You first need to root before flashing roms and also need to flash whichever recovery you prefer. You didn't mention if you had done so or not so I must ask.

If you can get into odin download the latest odin on your computer and your computer will install the drivers once you connect it via USB.