[Theme][Tweaked] JellyBean

Search This thread

leoingle

Jan 21, 2007
Texas
New screenshots in the 3rd post

Droid Charge powered by TSM Tweaked 3.0 w/ JellyBean 5.0

I guess I dont see the point in changing the title of the thread, advertising it in your signature, and posting screenshots of a theme that we cant use or you wont let ppl test yet, even though they are running Tweaked3Beta2. (aka RC1)

dwitherell

Retired Forum Moderator
May 2, 2011
I guess I dont see the point in changing the title of the thread, advertising it in your signature, and posting screenshots of a theme that we cant use or you wont let ppl test yet, even though they are running Tweaked3Beta2. (aka RC1)

To be fair the blame for that rests more on me than o0BlacknesS0o - I have one or two little things to do to it before it's officially finished.

o0BlacknesS0o

Mar 28, 2012
Fincastle, VA

And after reading this i didn't see the point in sending you the final version that i was in the process of fixing and putting together when you asked...not to mention that if you had read the thread...you would have seen post #148 in the first place...

Reactions: Reilly1812

jco23

Nov 17, 2011

I tested it - and have no problem with him posting screenshots and changing his signature. it's just a teaser trailer to get folks excited about his work (really nice btw).

perhaps I took your post the wrong way, but I, for one, am very appreciative of his efforts and encourage him to continue themeing and making contributions to this community. he did put it out there asking for testers, so if you missed the boat on that, no big deal - it will be released (free of charge, of course) for all to enjoy.

basically what I am trying to say is to be thankful for what you've got rather than worrying about what you don't got.

o0BlacknesS0o

Mar 28, 2012
Fincastle, VA
This is looking sweet. You have one again outdone yourself. Patiently awaiting the final release. Thank you for all your hard work.

Sent from my SCH-I905 using xda app-developers app

Much appreciated...I'm not giving a specific time frame but i think the countdown is down to days ;)

aaronDroid80

Feb 24, 2011
Mechanicsburg, PA
Sorry, slightly off topic. I see that you have Chrome in your app drawer. How? I searched in the market and it says that my device isn't compatible.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using xda app-developers app

o0BlacknesS0o

Mar 28, 2012
Fincastle, VA
Sorry, slightly off topic. I see that you have Chrome in your app drawer. How? I searched in the market and it says that my device isn't compatible.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using xda app-developers app

There is a fake chrome floating around. It's actually just a themed Miren Browser but it's actually pretty decent...seems snappier than regular Miren Browser and i like the slide to go back and forward thru pages...gimme a second to find and i link it for you

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=23676241

Last edited:

jco23

Nov 17, 2011
JB is still my favorite.... the only way to top this would be to produce a Key Lime Pie theme! i know, i know, it's not really out yet... but Key Lime Pie is my favorite food! I've told my wife that if I had a choice to save a slice of key lime pie or her from a burning building, that the pie would be saved (whip cream and all)....

leoingle

Jan 21, 2007
Texas
And after reading this i didn't see the point in sending you the final version that i was in the process of fixing and putting together when you asked...not to mention that if you had read the thread...you would have seen post #148 in the first place...

I read 148, but that doesnt mean i still cant ask for it, which is what I did. But it would also make more sense to have what is in post 148 in the OP along with that JB 5.0 wont be available until T3 is done. Then people wouldnt have to read 170 post on a theme that they cant even use yet. But maybe that makes too much sense.

I tested it - and have no problem with him posting screenshots and changing his signature. it's just a teaser trailer to get folks excited about his work (really nice btw).

perhaps I took your post the wrong way, but I, for one, am very appreciative of his efforts and encourage him to continue themeing and making contributions to this community. he did put it out there asking for testers, so if you missed the boat on that, no big deal - it will be released (free of charge, of course) for all to enjoy.

basically what I am trying to say is to be thankful for what you've got rather than worrying about what you don't got.

Of course you have no problem with him posting screenshots, changing the title and changing his signature, you have the theme. Don't read into my post more than what I wrote, I never said I am not appreciative for his work, what I said is I am not appreciative of the exact things you don't have a problem with. Seriously, what is the logic of changing the thread title just to have people read through of 150 post just to find out they cant use it yet and waste their time. People are appreciative of what devs and themers do, but it does not give them a pass to do senseless things and not take some criticism back for it. As you can tell, I'm not exactly new around here, I been here since the HTC Wizard (aka ATT 8125) days. And never have seen somebody change a thread title of a rom, app, theme to a name or version that hasnt been released yet. Have they talked about them in threads? yes, but not the title.

Last edited:

o0BlacknesS0o

Mar 28, 2012
Fincastle, VA
I read 148, but that doesnt mean i still cant ask for it, which is what I did. But it would also make more sense to have what is in post 148 in the OP along with that JB 5.0 wont be available until T3 is done. Then people wouldnt have to read 170 post on a theme that they cant even use yet. But maybe that makes too much sense.

Of course you have no problem with him posting screenshots, changing the title and changing his signature, you have the theme. Don't read into my post more than what I wrote, I never said I am not appreciative for his work, what I said is I am not appreciative of the exact things you don't have a problem with. Seriously, what is the logic of changing the thread title just to have people read through of 150 post just to find out they cant use it yet and waste their time. People are appreciative of what devs and themers do, but it does not give them a pass to do senseless things and not take some criticism back for it. As you can tell, I'm not exactly new around here, I been here since the HTC Wizard (aka ATT 8125) days. And never have seen somebody change a thread title of a rom, app, theme to a name or version that hasnt been released yet. Have they talked about them in threads? yes, but not the title.

Ok...first

You said i should update the OP...OP was updated when i first gave out testers...before post 148

Second

The OP clearly states why I changed the name and clearly states it will be available exclusively thru tweaktools...that combined with post 148 makes it pretty clear why i changed the name and why only a few people have it

Third

The changelog clearly states that 5.0 is updated to Tweaked 3.0...since tweaked 3.0 has not been officially released and tweaktools has not been updated to 3.0...it shouldn't have been too hard to connect the dots

Fourth

I don't have a problem with you asking for the theme...my problem is you getting on here and complaining because i didn't send you the theme instantly...which you ruined by complaining...the day you started complaining was the day i sent dwitherell the final version which i would have sent to you until i read your post

As for posting screenshots and having the name in my signature...I do that to promote the theme so that other charge users may get interested and look around for the themes...i post on multiple forums because not everyone is on xda and having the theme name in my signature helps spread the word across the forums

Droid Charge powered by TSM Tweaked 3.0 w/ Circuitry 2.0

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is Jellybean (formerly known as Solid ICS) for Tweaked 3.0

Originally, this theme was named Solid ICS, but I decided to change the name to Jellybean since I have added quite a few jellybean stylings to the theme such as wallpapers and animations

Jellybean themes the following:

Analog Clock widget
    Appwidget Picker by bombuler
    Browser
    Calender Provider well be removed soon
    Camera
    Clock package
    Contacts
    Dialer Tab
    Digital Clock Widget
    Download Provider
    Download UI
    Framework.res
    Gallery 3d
    Genie Widget
    Google quick search
    Job manager
    Latin IME
    Media Provider
    MMS
    OzEmail
    Phone
    Settings
    SystemUI
    Talk
    Touchwiz Calendar
    Touchwiz Calculator
    Tweakpapers
    TwFramework
    TwWallpaperchooser
    Video Player
    Voice Search

In order to keep things organized and make things less confusing, Jellybean will be available exclusively thru Tweaktools.

CWM MODS

Mount system
    Wipe cache and dalvik
    Install zip
    Reboot

Boot Animations

Droid Boot

http://db.tt/UA3RGVsD

Nexus Boot

http://db.tt/VjroBS9p

Jelly Bean Boot

http://db.tt/50SamJaB

Themed Add-Ons

Larger data icons

http://db.tt/HGCrplu5

Pseudo Larger data icons

http://db.tt/ySs3uzl1

Themed GMail (Inverted)

http://db.tt/9Vav6HA3

Changelog

v 5.0
    Updated for Tweaked 3.0
    Replaced entire framework
    Fixed 99% of font issues

v 4.5
    Major theme changes
    Lots of transparency added
    Darkened Notification pulldown and replaced toggle icons
    Used more ICS authentic data icons
    Haptic feedback working keyboard
    Replaced OzEmail with original OzEmail app(themed of course)
    Replaced Talk with better working version
    Added genie widget
    Added jelly bean wallpapers
    Added theme friendly wallpapers to Tweakpapers
    Included stock market & Google play music so everyone has latest version
    Added modded TouchWiz launcher
    Removed HOLO launcher

v 4.0
    More theme improvements
    ICS style Email
    Color tweaks
    More theme apps
    Removed some rubbish

v 3.0
    Now available on tweaktools
    Minor tweaks on icons and colors
    Icon change for gmail
    Dwitherell approved...lol :D
    Updated to most recent HOLO launcher
    Removed market
    Made a base version and full version

v 2.5
    Changed to ICS style battery
    minor tweaks here and there
    Fixed black Contacts tab on dialer thanks to dwitherell
    Added version with HOLO launcher

v 2.3
    updated base theme Tweaked ICS 5/29
    Added Market
    Added Music 1.0

v 2.1.5
    Initial Release

thanks to

dwitherell for Tweaked ROM & his hard work and assistance
    tonsit for tweaktools
    imnuts for pbj
    xIC-MACIx for assistance and willingness to share his awesome work
    scar45
    last1left
    Vertemus for his Domination themes
    ijustdontcare for my first donation
    jco23 for beta testing

As usual I'm not responsible for any of the weird or explosive things that may or may not occur to your phone. However, if this theme is sexy enough to get you laid, then I'll take full responsibility

I have also put a lot of time and effort into this theme, so if you would like to use anything out of it then please acquire my permission first.

Taking a dinner break but just wanted to let u guys know that I've made alot of progress in the past couple hours and should have both updates sent to dwitherell by tonight or tomorrow

Droid Charge powered by Tweaked 2.1 TSM ext4 PBJ skinned by Transparent ICS v3.0 w/ HOLO Launcher
    Just wanted to let you guys know that I've almost completed Solid ICS 5.0 for Tweaked 3.0 and will be renaming the theme to Jellybean 5.0 upon official release...just seem a more fitting name due to the added jellybean animations and wallpapers

Droid Charge powered by TSM Tweaked 3.0 w/ TrICS 5.0
    We must exercise Patience. All things come to him who waits. A watched pot never boils. ;)

If they were to rush all this it might not come out so good.