[APP][NEW BETA VER] TheftSpy - Anti Theft and Spy App for Android-beta testers needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Sean_FD2R

Mar 18, 2009
Singapore
Dont worry. Just use this Features. It's just a wrong message in the Backend. The latest version (which is not released) will proper detect if your device is rooted, install busybox if required, etc..

Same with more then 1 Google aco****. This is fixed in the new version. I will release it within next week. Fixed the Splashscreen too.

:)

Regards

Thanks for the prompt reply. Ok will wait for the next release.
Btw, FYI.... without root detected some functions are restricted.

Edit: busybox installed

sent via Hondata FP + NOS

Last edited:

zard

Jul 19, 2005

Latest playstore updated devices, Nexus 7 3G and Note 2 LTE, on Web, both devices "email" detected wrong.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Sean_FD2R

Mar 18, 2009
Singapore
N7000 device was working fine until I rooted it.

Now gps not able to locate.

Running latest version of theftspy from play store.

TheftSpy

Feb 18, 2013

Latest playstore updated devices, Nexus 7 3G and Note 2 LTE, on Web, both devices "email" detected wrong.

what do you mean with email detected wrong?

GPS is not working afte rooting?

oO Im using a way to enable GPS by Root without confirmation.

It looks like that your device is freezing on Settings.Secure.putString(_context.getContentResolver(),
Settings.Secure.LOCATION_PROVIDERS_ALLOWED,
"network,gps");

ill fix this.

Reactions: frwan and Sean_FD2R

Sean_FD2R

Mar 18, 2009
Singapore
GPS is not working afte rooting?

oO Im using a way to enable GPS by Root without confirmation.

It looks like that your device is freezing on Settings.Secure.putString(_context.getContentResolver(),
Settings.Secure.LOCATION_PROVIDERS_ALLOWED,
"network,gps");

ill fix this.

Thanks...prompt reply as usual.

dms76

Sep 28, 2009
Akron, OH
I always flash the zip from wiki so it stays on the phone as well system app. It seems the market place is always more up to date. If I upgrade from market place will the app stay as a system app and function even after a factory reset?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

zard

Jul 19, 2005
I always flash the zip from wiki so it stays on the phone as well system app. It seems the market place is always more up to date. If I upgrade from market place will the app stay as a system app and function even after a factory reset?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

You can use TB to convert as system app.

Reactions: dms76

Azerty971

Jun 10, 2011
Hi,

Just wanted to thank you for this apps !

I just installed it on my HTC One, I tried a few features tonight before going to sleep.

I can report that screenshot doesn't work it's said "This image failed to load"

If you need log or anything don't hesitate to ask.
I'll purchase one month premium at the end of the month to try everyting and report back.

Cheers,

Dosentod

Dec 4, 2009
We are going to change the licensing-modul soon. Buy the very cheap Premium before 30.04.2013 to make sure you can still use your account.

Are you going to disable free usage? o_O
That would be bad! I am completely happy only being free user...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    njly.jpg

Each of us have our own stories.
    Don't make yours titled "The Day I Lost My Phone!".
    Get protected. TheftSpy.

7lwt.png
    ghhx.png
    si6l.png

TheftSpy is the most functional app to protect and spy your Android device. It is equipped with tons of features.​

v6d6.png

Language Translation

Code:
    http://crowdin.net/project/theftspy

----- Licenses for XDA members----

I don't give out Lifetime licenses anymore, but I will give all XDA members who have at least 200 posts and above a 3months Premium License which is valid for 1 device. PM me for that and please be patience, I will try my best to reply as soon as possible. I got tons of emails and PMs everyday. :)

----- NEW VERSION CHANGELOGS STARTS HERE----

Code:
    Mod Edit: Links removed
    loving the app and its functions. even if you start charging i'm ready to pay.

Hello, after a hard night of work (not on TheftSpy :( ) i want to answer all your Questions.

Probably its not compatible because there's no simcard in the device? The app requires a Simcard to activate it by call. If you dont have any use the flashable zip or download the APK and install by hand.

All your datas on the server are fully encrypted which means: Noone can access you data aslong as you dont share your password. All filenames are encrypted with <deviceid>-<hash> which makes it almost impossible to gain access to the data by typing.

Additional security like confirm by email for some functions are implemented as soon as ive coded the profilestuff. This will be today. The app has just been released on a bigger downloadportal which means that i have to fix all the bugs before continue with new features.

Ill add/edit those features within sunday:

- More stable
    - Some fixes
    - Add a Downloadarea with the latest flashable and single APK (For people which cant download in market)
    - Add Delete single pictures/files from backend by pressing X
    - Probably add a encrypted command-communication between device<->server (im not sure if this is really neccessary)
    - Download all stores Files for the Device in a ZIP

Punkiderma - 33mb of ram? its like nothing but even too much. Probably its synchronising at the moment.

You can use all commands by SMS. Ill put all commands in in the Tutorial part of the Website in a few days

If you want any other important features in the next days let me know.

By the way: All XDA Developers Member until now+30days AND in future will have lifetime Premium Access.

Premium means:
    - Unlimited Stroage for Audiorecorder, Videorecorder Camshots, ..
    - Unlimited use for all Features
    - Recording longer then 30seconds for video, audio, ... :)

etc.

It
    Hi again.

We are still working hard on the next Update.

I want to offer a Filemanager which is almost working now.

Anyway, in future Releases the HTTP Class (which communicate between device and server) is completly recoded. More stable, faster and takes less traffic because of high compression.

Well, we want to offer you a new design too. This means that it will be easier to control your device(s) and offer a "Mobile design" aswell.

I changed the way how settings are stored too. This means exactly that you cannot do any settings on the device anymore. All settings must be done on the website. This is helpful because you can reinstall the app and nothing is lost.

We will hopefully release in 3 days. All XDA Members will still get free premium now and in future.

Regards, Emanuel
    Does that mean i dont need the framework APP anymore?

Sent from my Desire S using xda app-developers app

No, it means that you or thief or whatever can do a factory reset and the app itself will grab it settings when its back online to internet.

Ill remove the PIN-Stuff for the App and added following stuff:

* Filemanager (for seeing the whole directorylisting of the device with filegrabing)
    * Rootsettings (Change all Settings on a rooted device. EG. Bluetooth, Wlan, Volume, Silent, Flight, etc)
    * Added improvements for Img-Sync
    * New Website Backend (and Frontend soon)
    * Fixed some Root-Issues
    * Fixed GPS Issue
    * New Licensingmodul

etc... :)

First Sample Screen attached
    XDA Developer members will get Premium (which activate ALL Features and allows up to 5gb of storage) in a lifetime license. This offer is !limited! and only for XDA Developers! If you want a free license visit http://theftspy.com/intern/xdadevelopers.php. Make sure you are logged in

here you are;) tell me if it not work