Pedometer/S Health Data?

Search This thread

shemantis

Jun 30, 2010
New York City
shaynebundy.com
I am hoping to write my own pedometer widget (similar to the default S Health one, but without that picture of a shoe...).
Does anyone know where the pedometer data is stored?

I found what looked like some S Health data in a folder called "mylog," but each file in there was blank, and the filenames were dates, but not very recent ones.

degast

Oct 1, 2008
I am hoping to write my own pedometer widget (similar to the default S Health one, but without that picture of a shoe...).
Does anyone know where the pedometer data is stored?

I found what looked like some S Health data in a folder called "mylog," but each file in there was blank, and the filenames were dates, but not very recent ones.

Take a look at the official SDK of Samsung for S-Health.

And I just noticed you might be looking to create your own pedometer, in that case, have a look at these: (you'll have to use the accelerometer yourself entirely!)

Notes on accelerometer signal
Pre-built pedometer service for java devices

Last edited:
Reactions: shemantis

shemantis

Jun 30, 2010
New York City
shaynebundy.com
Take a look at the official SDK of Samsung for S-Health.

And I just noticed you might be looking to create your own pedometer, in that case, have a look at these: (you'll have to use the accelerometer yourself entirely!)

Notes on accelerometer signal
Pre-built pedometer service for java devices

Honestly, I just want a different S Health widget, lol. It's entirely a nit-picking thing. I keep a really minimal home screen, and that S Health widget is large *and* ugly.
Thanks so much for the link to the SDK...I cannot believe I didn't think to look that up. :silly:

Top Liked Posts