xperia v update is live check pc companion

Search This thread

subnamek

Jan 22, 2011
I'm in europe. Is it okay to Flash singapore version on my Phone? Do i need to change anything ,guys?

Wysłane z mojego LT25i przy użyciu Tapatalka

ka09cw.jpg

In living in north America, but this phone has generic HK and it doesn't work for me (chinese), can I flash to the ftf even if that one I s from Sweden? Or I just need the hk generic one? Thanks in advance guys hope I can update to Swedish one :)

rob rich

Jan 18, 2013
Kronach
I had that camera Problem on the first day with the leaked version, but on day 2 it was gone over night and i could never reproduce it :)

Gasai Yuno

May 11, 2011
Rausu
Baltic, Switzerland, Italy, Netherlands, Philippines, Ukraine, Thailand have all got unbranded .295 today.

Joncat24

Nov 9, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
xperia v update is full of bugs and i dont think so sony will upadte these all bugs....

Like what?Camera problem,Sound problem and…?
I'm really worry after update to 4.3, I will regret…coz my Xperia Arc S after update to ICS the phone are getting slower and some of the function are removed…etc like lockscreen notification…so anyone got disappoint after update there Xperia V??

Sent from my LT25i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

rob rich

Jan 18, 2013
Kronach
Like what?Camera problem,Sound problem and…?
I'm really worry after update to 4.3, I will regret…coz my Xperia Arc S after update to ICS the phone are getting slower and some of the function are removed…etc like lockscreen notification…so anyone got disappoint after update there Xperia V??

I like this update, its very smooth and looks totally beautiful. So no, i dont regret it. Even with the bugs (i have only found strange sound in a recorded video when autofocus is focusing and the 100% charge bug.)

Reactions: Joncat24

Joncat24

Nov 9, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
I like this update, its very smooth and looks totally beautiful. So no, i dont regret it. Even with the bugs (i have only found strange sound in a recorded video when autofocus is focusing and the 100% charge bug.)

I like the new update too…i had found some video and pic it just look nice…but in malaysia still not getting any updates…lol!

Top Liked Posts