N00b.

• Thread starter Original Android <3ers!
  • Start date
Search This thread

InkSlinger420

Mar 26, 2013
I don't think so. Noob is someone who is new and just want to use end product and doesn't wanna know how its done. Even if he/she gets a chance to know.

Newbie is someone just new to that field who would be happy to learn and cares about how things are made. Not just use end product

In case of xda I'm saying.

Well then I am a newbie with a little training...

sent from my SGH-I577/LiquidSmooth/1.5oc LZ kernel

Kay Rich

Dec 3, 2010
noob.jpg

I love it. .!

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    A "noob" is a person who is new or inexperienced in a subject, usually an online game. Noobs are usually annoying and excessively stupid. Do not confuse noobs with newbs, who are inexperienced players that tend to be more mature and strive to become better.
    here would be examples

most xbox players are noobs

while steam players are newbs/pros :p
    Ahh never thought of that

√ HTC Evo 3D GSM
    √ Android JB 4.1.2
    √ Disarmed Toaster
    √ 4EXT Recovery Touch
    √ Anthrax Kernel 3.7.0 @ 1.6ghz
    Lol, I write a lot of stuff on Urban dictionary.
    lol
    It's original definition was "Laughing out loud" (also written occasionally as "Lots of Laughs"), used as a brief acronym to denote great amusement in chat conversations.

Now, it is overused to the point where nobody laughs out loud when they say it. In fact, they probably don't even give a **** about what you just wrote. More accurately, the acronym "lol" should be redefined as "Lack of laughter."

Depending on the chatter, its definition may vary. The list of its meanings includes, but is not limited to:
    1) "I have nothing worthwhile to contribute to this conversation."
    2) "I'm too lazy to read what you just wrote so I'm typing something useless in hopes that you'll think I'm still paying attention."
    3) "Your statement lacks even the vaguest trace of humor but I'll pretend I'm amused."
    4) "This is a pointless acronym I'm sticking in my sentence just because it's become so engraved into my mind that when chatting, I MUST use the meaningless sentence-filler 'lol.'"

What means lol :p

Sent from my X10i