Replaced "water bubble" UI touch sound - Gallery still does it, why?

Search This thread

ShimaMiku

Jun 17, 2007
New England
Hello everyone,

I have a AT&T Galaxy S4 (technically Active, but honestly the carrier doesn't matter for this particular situation and the actual Active thread is all but dead and this applies to any TouchWiz S4). Like the title says, the weird thing is, I've replaced the "water bubble" stock touch sound in the system/media/audio/ui to be the stock 4.4 sound and everything works fine as it should except the galley app. When I go into the gallery app and click on a particular gallery to open and view pictures, it still makes the "water bubble" touch sound. Am I missing a secondary location of one?

Thank you!

aresbv2000

Mar 18, 2009
Brasov
Hello everyone,

I have a AT&T Galaxy S4 (technically Active, but honestly the carrier doesn't matter for this particular situation and the actual Active thread is all but dead and this applies to any TouchWiz S4). Like the title says, the weird thing is, I've replaced the "water bubble" stock touch sound in the system/media/audio/ui to be the stock 4.4 sound and everything works fine as it should except the galley app. When I go into the gallery app and click on a particular gallery to open and view pictures, it still makes the "water bubble" touch sound. Am I missing a secondary location of one?

Thank you!

Dude...decompile the gallery apk and you will find the sound in the app subfolders after decompile!It should be in "res" folder.

Reactions: ShimaMiku

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everyone,

Thank you!

Dude...decompile the gallery apk and you will find the sound in the app subfolders after decompile!It should be in "res" folder.