[Q] S Pen

Search This thread

doc55bds

Mar 2, 2011
Dubai
Hello all, i am using galaxy note 2 7105 (LTE Version), i have an issue with S Pen whenever i want to use it it is just messing up, like i dont even touch it at screen and it starts working. if i wana write it will draw a line, scroll the movie automatically. what possibly has gone wrong here can anyone help?

klect

Jan 9, 2012
Hello all, i am using galaxy note 2 7105 (LTE Version), i have an issue with S Pen whenever i want to use it it is just messing up, like i dont even touch it at screen and it starts working. if i wana write it will draw a line, scroll the movie automatically. what possibly has gone wrong here can anyone help?

Worst case scenario: broken s-pen digitizer. Best case scenario: software bug.

Did it always behave this way? Have you tried using different s-pens?

doc55bds

Mar 2, 2011
Dubai
No it was fine since 2 weeks back it started like this. I tried other s-pen its working perfect and this s pen in that cell...messes up that too. But if its broken how did it happen? My cell never fell...so as s pen.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

skatergod

May 5, 2010
I spilled coffee on my note 3 and the phone didn't seem to break, but I just noticed that my s pen doesn't work at all. Any ideas on how to trouble shoot this? It doesn't even recognize that I remove it from the phone.

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Free mobile app

farazlodhi007

Jun 29, 2010

Check if the nib of the pen (the small white part at the end) can be pushed inside. If it can't be pushed, pull it out gently. There should always be some play in the nib to allow for pressure variations. Had the same problem. Worked like a charm for me.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: doc55bds

doc55bds

Mar 2, 2011
Dubai
Check if the nib of the pen (the small white part at the end) can be pushed inside. If it can't be pushed, pull it out gently. There should always be some play in the nib to allow for pressure variations. Had the same problem. Worked like a charm for me.

yup i checked, the nib was kinda pressed inside and i somehow drew it out...it has gotten better i must say, now it wont mess up that much, i am able to work but not perfect. anyway, thanks to you, your solution has helped me bro.

optimusPRIME

Oct 3, 2011
Pune
WWW.Google.com
yup i checked, the nib was kinda pressed inside and i somehow drew it out...it has gotten better i must say, now it wont mess up that much, i am able to work but not perfect. anyway, thanks to you, your solution has helped me bro.

Plus ,if you open your S Pen's button there is small screw to fix this problem completely.

Here is an tutorial...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viDDKGPj2FI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Reactions: doc55bds

doc55bds

Mar 2, 2011
Dubai
You guys rock...my S-Pen is now....

Attachments

• 1401385710445.jpg
    1401385710445.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 14
Reactions: vladeco

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Plus ,if you open your S Pen's button there is small screw to fix this problem completely.

Here is an tutorial...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viDDKGPj2FI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

You guys rock...my S-Pen is now....