Anker Astro2 External battery pack dual port 8400mah

Search This thread

GGLDN

Apr 14, 2012
London
got my laptop battery from anker via amazon. saved about £100

dont know about their phone batteries but as a company on a whole i recommend their service. the laptop battery is better than my original dell, charges faster and lasts longer, hope that helps you get an idea of them as a whole. i should imagine they'd have the same type of quality throughout their range of products

tr82691

Sep 15, 2010
Whittier
got my laptop battery from anker via amazon. saved about £100

dont know about their phone batteries but as a company on a whole i recommend their service. the laptop battery is better than my original dell, charges faster and lasts longer, hope that helps you get an idea of them as a whole. i should imagine they'd have the same type of quality throughout their range of products

It does, thanks. Just wanted to get a general idea about their products.

Sent from my Sexy White Nexus using XDA Premium App

KRAZYADROIDMASTER

Feb 1, 2011
I guess you can never have too much power.

Keep us posted on what you got and how it worked out for you.

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium

tr82691

Sep 15, 2010
Whittier
I ended up ordering the 10,000 mah should get it sometime this week.

Sent from my Sexy White Nexus using XDA Premium App

okishead

May 20, 2011
Very curious, submit your review please!
My experience with Anker is not the pleasant one.. but i might reconsider and give them a second chance.

tr82691

Sep 15, 2010
Whittier
Very curious, submit your review please!
My experience with Anker is not the pleasant one.. but i might reconsider and give them a second chance.

Yea I received it. So far so good no complaints. Its a life saver when I'm out n about for work and the phones about to die. Takes a while to recharge the Anker but would expect it for such a big battery. I would recommend this to others that r looking for a portable charger.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium