WFS: What launcher

Search This thread

joyko25

Apr 12, 2012
Stropkov
Please advise the best launcher for WFS, considering battery consumption. I use this ROM: [ROM] EQDKP Sense 3.5 - GB2.3.5 idogx base - OC [m1ndh4x8r mod] and GoLauncher, but battery life is realy short (16 hours). Thanks.

csoulr666

Jun 30, 2011
Aligarh
The only reason your battery life is short is because of the battery in the Wildfire S....it's smaller than it's predecessor!!!
My friends wildfire lasts easily up to a day but my wildfire S is in the same condition as yours....So your battery pretty much ok in terms of its capacity

Reactions: msail

Andrea D

Mar 31, 2012
Cesena
I tried GO Launcher, ADW Launcher and Launcher Pro and imho the best is Launcher Pro, it's faster and better looking.

Thrawed

Jul 13, 2009
I tried GO Launcher, ADW Launcher and Launcher Pro and imho the best is Launcher Pro, it's faster and better looking.

The issue with Launcher Pro is that it hasn't been updated in over a year, so it's not really worth paying for. ADW Ex is more or less the same (the last update was a sham to give the illusion the app was still being actively developed during the android market promo in december), which is a shame. ADW Ex And LPro are about the same in the performance department, but ADW Ex does offer a lot more features such as a opaque app drawer. I never really liked the lack of padding the dock icons receive in ADW Ex (so I hide it), but it instead gives you a great amount of control over how the desktop icons are displayed.

The thing that really irks me about Go Launcher (other than the privacy scandals) is that you're always left with a gap for the desktop indicator, even if you hide it. So if you use a widget that takes up the whole screen, you're still left with an unsightly gap at the top.

bad buzz

Jan 12, 2012
Ss launcher best one out there point blank period! Try it

Sent from my PG06100 using XDA App

s0kY

Feb 9, 2012
Kupari
In my opinion GO launcher EX is the best,i was using LauncherPro before,GO launcher is more customizable than LP

msail

Apr 16, 2012
I think the Best launcher is adw launcher ex :rolleyes:

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using xda premium

H

Henry_01

Xperia launcher ftw!
Basic and fast, can be found in hc miui.

Sent from my WFS running HC MIUI 3.2

cpie20

Jul 23, 2011
Xperia launcher from that xda thread in apps And games section. :D.

Sent from my HTC_A510e using XDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ADW Ex Launcher is truly the best.
    The only reason your battery life is short is because of the battery in the Wildfire S....it's smaller than it's predecessor!!!
    My friends wildfire lasts easily up to a day but my wildfire S is in the same condition as yours....So your battery pretty much ok in terms of its capacity