I'm attempting Devving :p

Search This thread

Emmanuel U

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 29, 2011
Chi-Town Suburbs
Well as of now I'm attempting to port this Rom from the Inspire. I know its fine because the Rom is apart of AOKP (Android Open KANG Project) So far...I'm yet to get it booting :eek: as this is my First Rom...Blue6IX has been really great to me with his amazing guides scattered in pretty much one Mother-of-All-Threads :D
So know promises but hope for an Booting Alpha soon. If you know anything that can assist me (guides, techniques etc) please PM me or post below. Btw I will be editing this thread for updates on my progress.

yogi2010

Dec 22, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
that would be great, the screenshots of that ROM look really slick! if you can catch jkilo, he could probably help ya, and in general you'd probably get some pointers in the IRC. good luck, and have fun!

cybot_x1024

Jun 24, 2010
Nairobi
We already have a 'getting started with doubleshot' guide/sticky thread. Would it be a really good idea to have one for devving for this device too?
We have really few devs around here and I know our devs went through a lot to get where they are right now, but the quickest way to share the basics on this would be to have a basic getting started with devving for the mt4gs guide.
It would reduce the number of PMs devs have to deal with too and give more time to work on their roms. It would also be a nice avenue to share ways to fix common bugs/problems with the device during the dev process, for those willing to share their knowlegde.
I know there's something like this somewhere on XDA, but I think with the number of devs we have around it would be a great idea to have a personalised one for this device.
I hope this isn't to much to ask for.

sent from a hacked Phone Booth using XDA

mattlowry

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Dec 2, 2011
Valley View, TX
We already have a 'getting started with doubleshot' guide/sticky thread. Would it be a really good idea to have one for devving for this device too?
We have really few devs around here and I know our devs went through a lot to get where they are right now, but the quickest way to share the basics on this would be to have a basic getting started with devving for the mt4gs guide.
It would reduce the number of PMs devs have to deal with too and give more time to work on their roms. It would also be a nice avenue to share ways to fix common bugs/problems with the device during the dev process, for those willing to share their knowlegde.
I know there's something like this somewhere on XDA, but I think with the number of devs we have around it would be a great idea to have a personalised one for this device.
I hope this isn't to much to ask for.

sent from a hacked Phone Booth using XDA

i would like this

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well as of now I'm attempting to port this Rom from the Inspire. I know its fine because the Rom is apart of AOKP (Android Open KANG Project) So far...I'm yet to get it booting :eek: as this is my First Rom...Blue6IX has been really great to me with his amazing guides scattered in pretty much one Mother-of-All-Threads :D
    So know promises but hope for an Booting Alpha soon. If you know anything that can assist me (guides, techniques etc) please PM me or post below. Btw I will be editing this thread for updates on my progress.
    @xmc wildchild...pm me when you get a chance. I can give u all tools needed to compile code. Build code. Etc etc. Let me know if you need any help.