Fullscreen Caller ID photo, take a look !

Search This thread

damirbusic

Apr 7, 2010
I really like how iPhone has big photo and this on this link looks almost better, can we have this on our rooted X10 ? It would look much better when we can use more of our big screen for this.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=576310

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

damirbusic

Apr 7, 2010
Anybody ? Am I the only one who wants to have full screen caller photo and not just the half ?

damirbusic

Apr 7, 2010
I dont want it to be like iPhone but I want only to get fullscreen photo with ANSWER REJECT buttons, a lot of phones have that and X10 shows only half screen.

PollPixx

Apr 27, 2009
no, you will see the fullscreen picture you set for a fraction of a second before Sony's caller (half screen) comes up. This will still not work for the X10, I am looking for such a app as well, but sofar no luck, the default Sony caller is made well and don't let another application overrule it unfortunately.

Shiwantha

Apr 9, 2010
◐◑◒◓
Im using an application called "Full Screen Caller ID" (paid version) ,
chart
It gave me what it says.

Just make sure its eliminated from task killers.
From application\settings\overwrite android pic\ ticked
From application edit contacts and select full screen pictures from SD card or facebook

This is what I get on My X10
screenshot1xr.png

Ps: dont ask more about the guy on my contact :D LOL

damirbusic

Apr 7, 2010
Can it use photos that are assigned to contacts already or I must add photos to contacts in that app so it will look like this ? I like it.

Shiwantha

Apr 9, 2010
◐◑◒◓
I tried, not working, need to redo all using the app. Bad things are sometimes default screen pops up and if you didn't align photo crop, timescape looks odd :-\

Sent From X10 Android Phone®

Correction:

I just found out in the settings, tick option call display low rez contact pic and it will show your contact pics already in the phone. But low resolution doesn't look nice. Ie. need to do all from application to see good quality pic.

Sent From X10 Android Phone®

kitsVA

Jan 16, 2009
I think X10 picture ID design looks more unique and nicer but there sure is a lot of lag. When I receive a call, before the caller's picture is displayed, I can see the picture of the last person in call log gets displayed like for a second or two. I hope this gets fixed in 2.1 update. I'd rather not have any picture displayed during the lag time than see wrong picture displayed.

PollPixx

Apr 27, 2009
I don't know why it works for some one and for some others it don't. Like I said, for me it is not working on calls, but works great on incoming SMS texts.
When someone calls I see the full screen caller ID for a fraction of a second. I use the latest version, which I downloaded from the net as I don't want to pay for apps which don't work on my phone. For me it is not working so I delete it from my phone again and try again with their next release....again...someday it should be working you might think:D